eerht-ytrof

i love his smile.

his smile makes me smile. i look to the tv and i see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

i love his eyes too.

they werent blue, nor were they green, they were perfect shade of the two colors mixed together.

he slowly inch his way in back of me and he hugs my waist.

i ignore him and continue watching the episode on the tv.

he mumbles something against my skin. what did he say? i dont know. i want to though. i want to know what he thinks of me. i like him. does he like me? he probably likes me as a sister. but i like him more than that.

and i want to tell him, but i think he'll reject me. which has never happened to me, because i never confessed my feelings to anyone before. is it obvious he likes me? am i blind? or am i stupid to think he loves me, let alone likes me.

michaels pov:

without thinking, i said the four words.

"i like you jerry" i mumble in the crook of her neck

i hope she didnt hear me. i dont want to come off as the romantic guy, im far from that. does she like me? i dont know. she probably likes me as her brother. but i like her more than that.

and i want to tell her, but i think she'll reject me. which has never happened to me, because all the girls love me. i can tell. but i cant tell with her. is it obvious she likes me? am i blind? or am i stupid to think she loves me, let alone likes me.

- (love is a strong word, its like playing with fire, dont hurt yourself on accident, i care lots about all of you :-D,
sincerely, trash [aka me])

my eyes start to close. i try opening them repeatedly, but i cant. im too tired. without thinking, cuddle up to michael chest and try to sleep.

hes so warm, his sweet scent radiating off of him, he smells of something sweet, cologne, and a hint of pizza, which i dont mind at all.

"are you gonna sleep?" he asks softly

hes so nice. i never really noticed it. i guess i just got caught up in his immaturity, but now that i think about it, he cares a lot about me. and i care for him just as much, maybe a little more.

"yeah" i mumble into the fabric of his shirt.

he chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair soothingly.

i could get used to this happening everyday. id love it. id absolutely love it.

but i dont know if he likes me, im confused. i'll think about this later, right now, i need to sleep.

michaels pov:

i see her eyes closing, but she tries to open them, trying to stay awake. she turns to me and rests her head on my arm, using it as a pillow.

she was a little cold, her sweet scent radiating off of her.

"are you gonna sleep?" i ask, trying to keep as quietly as possible

"yeah" she mumbles into my shirt after a few seconds

she smells nice, its like breathing in fresh air after holding your breath for 5 minutes.

i chuckle and run my fingers through her smooth and silky hair.

i could get used to this happening everyday. id love it. id absolutely love it.

but i dont know if she likes me, at all. i'll think about this later, right now, i want to let her sleep.