eno-ytrof

i look through the window and i caught a glimpse of a busty blonde girl. her bleached hair reached all the way down to her fake butt. they were implants im sure of it. she had 10 inch heels on her manicured feet.

michael has a bad taste in women, well from what i see.

"can we get home?" i ask, michael was slowing down the car, he was starting to detour from the route we usually take home.

"why, you jealous? is little jerry jealous?" he asks like i was a child

"no, i want to do my homework sooner than later" i roll my eyes

"whatever, then" he sighs speeding up the car and continues the route to our home

"that girl wouldve been a good fuck for you" calum sighs over dramatically

"right? but jealous jerry here made me miss her for her stupid homework" i could hear michael roll his eyes, just by his voice

"it was your choice, i just said to go home, you have control of the car so you can do whatever you want" i shrug, my eyes returning to my phone screen.

"bitch" he huffs

"but you love it" i mock

he mumbles something but i didnt bother to decipher what he mumbled.

-

we get into the house, them rushing up to calums room, while i go to the living room and start my homework.

after a few minutes i hear them yelling absolute nonsense. i roll my eyes and continue to do my math homework.

-

todays a day off. what am i gonna even do. i look at my phone. 12:46AM. i should eat something. calum and michael arent even awake. i cant cook. pizza. theres a solution.

i dial pizza hut. i order pepperoni and hawaiian, it should be here in about 20 minutes.

i lay on the couch, scrolling through twitter, instagram, looking for something to watch on youtube, you know, regular stuff.

after what felt like 5 short minutes, but was actually 17 whole minutes, the bell rung. i grab the pizza money and walk to the door.

the pizza guy was holding two boxes of pizza and smiles. i give him the money, he counts it just to make sure and thanks me and leaves.

"pizzas here if you want" i yell and i set the boxes on the table.

i grab a paper plate and put a slice of pepperoni and a slice of hawaiian on the plate. i walk back to the living room to eat while watching how to get away with murder.