evif-ytrof

there michael was, kissing caniva.

the only things that left my mouth was a 'oh'

the only thing i did was walk away.

the only thing im clueless about is love.

the only thing im good at is academics.

the only thing im doing right now is walking away, wiping tears off my face.

the only thing i want right now is michael.

the only thing i want from michael, is his caring, kind, loving self.

the only thing i need from michael, is his caring, kind, loving self.

the only thing i need right now is michael.

but what im gonna do right now is walk to the big tree, the one where i was with luke.

-

there it was. the tree. with two legs dangling from the branch. it was luke.

i smile. why am i smiling? why am i smiling at the first boy who broke my heart?

"hey jerry" he greets me with a smile

why is he smiling at me? why is he smiling at the girl he broke?

"hi" i wave

he jumps off from the branch, his dirty blonde hair bouncing while he does, his long legs touching the ground, his blue eyes never leaving mine, his black lip ring still there just as usual. he starts walking towards me.

"im so sorry for what i did. what happened?" he frowns and asks, his warm thumb wiping a tear from my cheek.

"nothing" i fake a smile

"did michael hurt you?" he asks

i think im falling for him again.

"i-um" i stutter

"dont worry im here for you" he kisses my forehead.

"i always was, wasnt i?" he smiles

"yeah" i sniff

"c'mere" he wraps his long warm arms around my waist, engulfing me in a hug. i wrap my arms around his torso and rest my head on his chest.

"jerry!" i heard an angry voice from behind me, which made me flinch and hug luke tighter.

"dont worry, its that asshole michael, forget about him, im here now" he whispers and runs his fingers through my hair.

it wasnt like michaels fingers though, i didnt feel as soothing as michael did.

"jerry, she kissed me, i didnt kiss her. she forced it on me." i heard michael groan

"ignore him, all he did was hurt you" luke reminds me.

but so did you. but he apologized.

"jerry, dont listen to whatever hes saying please, youve got to believe me on this one" i heard footsteps coming closer to me

"jerry, i love you" michael confesses. luke disappeared. he wasnt there. luke wasnt there. i was imagining him. (just to clarify, luke was there in the whole story but just this time he wasnt there, she was imagining him.)

does he really?

"i really do" he really does.

"please, jerry i hope you feel the same way, if you dont im completely fine with it but dont ignore me, thatll crush me into pieces. ple-" i cut him off and turn around

i walk up to him and hug him, tight.

"i love you too" i whisper into his chest

he hugs me back and my world was twice as happy as it was before, maybe even more.