Chapter 2

Lucy thought," Lisanna ...?" Lisanna hugged them back with tears in her eyes and said ," Natsu..! Happy..! I missed you both soo much ! " After a while of hugging , Lisanna said," Ah.. you must be Lucy-san.. Thanks for taking care of Natsu for me ..! Now, I can take care of them once again.. Natsu .. I can be on your team right ..?" Natsu grinned and replied ," Of course ! " Lucy thought ," ...Why.. do I feel like something's being taken away from me ... and I didnt take care of natsu for her . "

< A month later >

Lucy sighed and looked at the pinkette talking to lisanna happily . She thought ," .. It hurts .. at my chest area .. Watching him so happy with her , it hurts .. " After Lisanna came back , Natsu has not been talking to lucy as frequent as last time . He also only goes on missions with Lisanna . Lucy looked sad almost everyday , but she looks happiest whenever natsu talked to her . But those conversations only last for a few minutes as lisanna cuts in on their conversation and talks about something lucy does not know . Lucy sighed again and put her head down on the table . Then , Happy walked over to her on the table and patted her .

" Happy ..? Haha .. why did you pat me on the head .."

" Lucyy... you look really down these days .. are you okay..?"

" Yeah .. i'm fine.."

" Is it because Natsu doesn't talk to you as much now ..?"

" .. Well .. "

" It'll be fine . I'll talk to you if he doesn't , you have me ."

Happy smiled at Lucy , she hugged him . Happy suggested ," How about we ask him for a job request ? Like the old times we can go on jobs together ." Lucy nodded her head and went to look for a easy job . She found one and went to Natsu.

" What's up ,Luce ?"

" Errr.. Wanna go on this job together ?" She showed him the job request .

" Hmmm .. this looks nice but .. I'm already going on a job with Lisanna tomorrow .. Sorry."

" Ahh ... it's okay.. haha . "

Lucy looked at Happy and shook her head . She walked over to Happy and sat down . She said," Guess I'll go on this job alone ."

Happy shook his head and said ," I'll accompany you ,Lucy . " She smiled at the exceed . Happy asked ," Ne , Lucy , you like Natsu , right ?" She open her eyes wide , covered Happy's mouth and ran to her house . Once she got there , she put happy down and said ," Happy ! How could you say that out loud , you stupid cat !!"

" Hehe."

" Don't 'hehe' me , you cat !"

" But you do , right ?" Lucy blushed .

" ..."

" See , you do !!"

" Fine ! I do ! "

" Ever thought about confessing to him ? "

" .. Even if I did , I can't now . Because Lisanna's there to dicturb us whenever we were talking . It's obvious they like each other . "

" Hmm? It looks like Natsu's in love with you though .."

" Wha- !! How ?? "

" Well , he always saves you when you're in danger , and gave you his drink the other time . "

" HE SPIT IN IT !"

" He didn't , he was just teasing you ."

" Oh .. really .." Lucy blushed .

She thought ," When's he going off for his job..?" Happy said ," I bet you're thinking what time he's gonna go off ? Around .. 15 mins . " Lucy stood up and ran to the train station .When she reached , there was 5 mins left . She saw Natsu and ran to him panting . Natsu said ," L-Lucy ..?Oh lisanna , go up first . " Lucy kept trying to catch her breath .

" Lucy ..? What are you doing here ..?"

" I ... needed to .. tell you something .." Just then , Happy flew to where Lucy was .

" What is it ??"

" .... I .. I .. I love you , Natsu .." Natsu's face darkened .

"..."

" .. Natsu .. ?"

" Sorry , Luce. But I love lisanna , I .. can't accept your feelings . " He got on the train . Tears continue to flow down Lucy's cheek . Happy said ," Lucy ....." Natsu thought ," Dang , why does it feel so wrong rejecting Lucy .." Happy said ," Don't worry , Lucy . I'll go after him . " He flew into the train as the train started moving . Lucy broke down into tears and her legs gave out . After a long time of crying , she got back home .

After Natsu got off the train , and got into his senses , Happy said ," Natsu ! Why did you reject lucy ..!! I thought you loved her , do you not ?! You should know she loves you very much but-" Natsu said ," Happy , I love lisanna . If you thought I loved lucy , then maybe you're just stupid . " Happy's tail dropped , as that was the first time Natsu called Happy stupid seriously and not in a joking manner . Happy said ," Natsu , you're so mean ! " Happy then flew away , with tears in his eyes . Lisanna said ," Natsu .. even if you're annoyed , how could you say that ? " Natsu replied ," I .. don't know ..anymore .. lisanna.." He leaned on her shoulder .