Chapter 3

It was night time by the time happy got back to magnolia . He flew in Lucy's room by her window , and snuggled in with her . Lucy woke up by all the snuggling , she realised that Happy was crying so she hugged him tight and went back to sleep .

Lucy got up and prepared fish for Happy . After that , she went to get ready for the day . When she got out of the bath , Happy was already nibbling on his fish . Lucy asked ," What happened yesterday ? You were crying when you snuggled with me . " She looked at him , his face was a face that was filled shock and fear . She then said," It's okay if you don't want to share . I'm fine with it ." Then , Happy said ," Natsu ... he .. called me .. stupid .." Lucy thought ," Even if Natsu was annoyed .. he shouldn't have called him that ... " Then she hugged Happy and comforted him . Then she said ," Come on , finish your fish . We gotta go to the guild . "

Natsu and Lisanna finished their job in a day , so they were walking home because Natsu wanted to . Then , Lisanna said ," Ne, Natsuu~ Let's .. rest for awhile. " Natsu replied ," Okay then , since you're so slow . " Lisanna said ," My bottle's empty , give me yours ." Natsu replied," Oh okay . Geez you finish your water so fast , Lucy . I gotta buy you like a bigger bottle next time ." Lisanna froze . Natsu looked at her and asked," Lis , what's wrong ?" She replied ," Natsu .. you .. just called me ... Lucy .." Her face blackened . Natsu said," Ah .. Gomen .. I'm just so used to this .. Give me some time , will'ya?" She smiled and nodded her head .

Lucy and Happy went to the guild together . She went to the request board and picked a job . Then , she asked ," Happy , how about this job ?" Happy picked a job and showed it to her . He said ," Nah , let's do this instead ." It was an S class quest . She said ," Geez , happy ! Can't you get something more easier ! I'm not nat- I mean I'm not that powerful okay ?" Happy said ," Tsk , fine.. How about this ? You could do this ." He picked a job that was $500,000 Jews . It was stated ," Become a maid for a day as a disguise and catch some robbers that rob the council's house ." Lucy said ," Happy .. This .. means we get to go to the council's house ?! Happy , you're a genius !!" She smiled and hugged him .

Then she went to Mirajane and said ," Mira , we want to do this job ." Just then , the door was kicked open and Natsu said ," WE'RE BACK!" Mira said ," Welcome back . Lucy , why don't you ask natsu to go on this with you ? " Lucy replied ," He won't go with me , that's for sure . " Mira said ," Then how about you ask gray ? I won't let you go on this mission unless you ask the both of them . You need someone else with you on this mission . I promise i'm not saying that you're weak . It's just that-" Lucy replied ," I get it , Mira . Okay , i'll ask them ." Lucy walked over to natsu and lisanna who were eating and asked ," Natsu .. wanna go on this mission ? " Natsu just kept eating and said ,"(munch)(munch)no(munch) LIS THIS IS REALLY GOOD , RIGHT ?!" Lucy thought ," .. N-natsu .. he .. tried to tell me no but tried to make me think he's ignoring me .." Then , Happy walked over to Lucy and said ," Lucy , I asked gray . He says that he'll go with us . " Lucy said ," Oh okay . Did you tell Mira ? "

" Yeah , " Happy replied.

" Yo , lucy ," Gray said .

"Yo," Lucy replied .

" We leave first thing in the morning , okay?"

" Yeah," Lucy and Happy replied .

<Next Morning>

" Happy, come on stop taking your own sweet time to eat your fish . We're gonna be late . "

"Mmmokay"

Then , they went to the train station . When they arrived , Gray said," You're LATE ! " Lucy said," Ah .. sorry sorry ..." Then , Gray blushed and said," I-it's .. okay ..." Lucy thought ," Why's his face red ..? " Then gray said ," The train's here , let's go . "

<On the way>

Lucy said ," Ne, Gray. your Ice Make Magic.. will it melt ?"

"Well, if i stain it with my blood , it won't."

" Then can you make fairy tail's insignia with your blood and make it into a necklace for me ?"

" Oh .. sure . But why ? "

" Just because." She smiled at gray while stroking the sleeping exceed . Gray blushed and made the necklace in an instant and gave it to her . Lucy said," Thanks :)"