Chapter 18

From that day onwards , the guild has been looking at her with weird expressions . She knew tell they were thinking .

" Wow ,look at her walking in so snobbishly . She thinks she all that . She stole Natsu from Lisanna , shouldn't she be more guilty ? "

" She's such a whore , stealing Natsu's heart . I bet she used some love potion or seduced him . What a bitch . "

She would tell herself everyday everything was gonna be alright , it wouldn't last long anyway . But everyday , it was the same for her . She could tell that it wasn't decreasing . It was increasing .

< After a month >

Lucy went on a S-class quest alone , it lasted for a month . She came back to fairy tail after that . She opened the doors with a bright smile and said ," I'm back !" Everyone rushed over to her and hugged her . They thought that she wasn't gonna ce back after her rumours again . One sour face was Lisanna , she wished Lucy hadn't come back . Natsu ran to her with tears in his eyes . He wanted to hug her , but she threw him over to one side . Levy said ," Lu-chan , aren't you being too mean to someone who likes you ? " Lucy smiled and said ," I never expected for him to like me. And .. it would be better if he didn't .. " Then , Lucy saw a jealous , sad man sitting . She scoofed at Gray and ran to him . She said ,"Grayy!! " She hugged him and said ," I missed you ..!!! " He smiled to himself and hugged her back . Natsu got very jealous and ran through the middle of the couple . Both Lucy and Gray glared at him with devil eyes and said ," WHAT , FLAME BRAIN ? YOU WANNA FIGHT ?! " They looked at each other and laughed . Gray put his arm over her shoulder and said ," Lucy , I've gotta show you something . " They left the guild . Lucy looked so happy , he couldn't disturb her moment of happiness . Lisanna walked to Natsu and said ," Natsu , let's talk . " He nodded his head and followed her . Once they were outside the guild , Lisanna held Natsu's hand and said , " Natsu .. I know we .. had a bad past , but can we be friends once again?" Natsu grinned and said ,"Okay , sure . Why not ?"

" Natsu , since I'm your friend , you must protect me , okay ?"

" Yeah . "

" Promise ? "

" Yeah , I promise ."

" But what if you don't ? "

" Erm ... I get to grant your wish ..? "

" Okay ! "

< Streets , GrayLu >

Lucy asked ," What do you want to show me ?" Gray smiled and said ," You'll see soon . " Then , Gray stopped . He put his hands in the direction of a cozy house . He said ," Happy birthday , Lucy . " She smiled and hugged him . She said ," Thank you , Gray . You remembered my birthday .. !! Really , thanks ! I love you .. ! " Gray hugged her back and kissed her head .

< Guild >

Just when Lucy and Gray came back , master makarov stood on the stage and announced ," Let's have a swimsuit competition the day after tomorrow ! We will have a girls competition . Winner gets 10,000,000 jews . It will start at 3 . Those who want to participate , feel free . But we will only choose 10 girls . " Master smiled and Lucy knew what he was thinking .

" We can finally see girls in bikini again!! After sooo long . "

Lucy sighed and signed up for it as she needed money for rental . She decided to go on a fast job for extra cash .

< On the day of the competition >

Lucy was taking slower than expected . She hadn't come back from her job yet , and Natsu and Gray were anxious . Lucy was chosen for the competition and Gray sent her a message to inform her .

The host spoke ," And .. WE HAVE THE FAIRY TAIL GIRLS SWIMMING COMPETITIONNNN !! THE ENTRIES ARE ERZA SCARLET , LUCY HEARTFILLIA , LEVY MCGARDEN , LISANNA STRAUSS ANDDD CANA ! ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW ! OH WAIT ! LUCY HEARTFILLIA IS NOT HERE ! SINCE SHE ISN'T , WE'LL JUST HAVE TO START WITHOUT HER , AND IF SHE COMES WHEN THE COMPETITION ALREADY STARTED , SHE'LL CHOOSE TO FORFEIT OR JOIN !! " The fairy tail members who are mostly guys , cheered as they can see the girls in their swimsuit .

< On the way back , Lucy >

Luckily , Happy accompanied Lucy on her mission . Lucy was already done , but her job's destination was too far , she was slowed down . In the end , Happy had to fly Lucy back . Lucy said ," Thanks Happy . I'll treat you to fish later . " Happy said to himself , "Fishhh~ ♡♡ " He powered up and flew faster . When they arrived back at Fairy Tail , the race had just begun . Lucy quickly landed and took off her coat and revealed her swimwear . The Fairy Tail guys loved Lucy's sex appeal best , they were literally nose-bleeding when they saw her swimwear .

" OH , LUCY HEARTFILLIA IS HEREE !!! "

Lucy landed , took off her coat and jumped into the water .

" AND SHE IS IN THE WATERR ! CAN SHE CATCH UP TO THE OTHER MEMBERS ??? "

Lucy swam as hard as she could .

" OHHH !!! LUCY HEARTFILLIA IS CATCHING UP TO FIRST PLACE ERZAAA !!! AMAZINGGGG !! COOL COOL COOL!!!! "

Lucy swam and swam . Suddenly , she got a cramp . She thought ," It's okay , I can swim through this pain..! Crap .. it's becoming more painful .. " She slowed down a lot .

" OH NO ! LUCY IS SLOWING DOWN !!! MAKING LEVY SECOND IN PLACE !! "

Lisanna thought ," I should do this now !! " She acted like she got a cramp and stopped .

" OH NO ! IT LOOKS LIKE LISANNA HAS A CRAMP !! "

Lucy couldn't take it anymore and stopped . She tried to breathe by swimming up but she couldn't . Natsu heard that Lisanna got a cramp and jumped in the water to save her .

" OH NO !! IT LOOKS LIKE LUCY ALSO HAS A CRAMP TOO !"

Lucy was getting unconscious , she let out her last air . Then , she had a blur vision of someone reaching out his hand to save her . She fainted thinking , " Gray .. "