Chapter 7

Lucy carried Gray on her back , but he was too heavy so she fell on the ground for the fifth time . "Ahh .. crap I have no energy to carry him anymore .. It's still too far from here .." Her knees were dirty and cut as she kept falling down , she sighed . She swept the dirt off her knees and stood up . Then , she said ,"Open Gate of the Maidens , Virgo ! "

" Yes , hime ? Time for punishment ?"

" Uhh , no . Can you please get some medicine and bandages for gray ? Thanks . "

" Yes , hime ." She drilled into the ground . Lucy crossed her legs as she sat on the ground . Then , she used her thigh as a pillow for Gray's head . He was sweating a lot , so she tore her clothing and took out her bottle . She shook Gray and said ," Gray .. wake up .. sorry but .. I need your help ." --Gray opened his eyes slightly and put his cupped hand on Lucy's cheek slowly. She blushed-- " G-gray ..? I .. need your ice .." She put her bottle in front of his face . He slowly raised his hand , grabbed the bottle and made ice on the outside . Then , he lost unconsciousness . Lucy widened her eyes and said ," G-gray?? Gray..!!" Just then , Virgo drilled the ground up . Lucy said ," Virgo ! You're back ! Come here , I need you to bandage his wound , can you do that for me ? " Virgo replied ," Yes , hime ." Virgo started to tend to his wound while Lucy poured water on her torn clothing and folded in a rectangle shape . Then , she wiped his sweat then poured the ice water and put it on his forehead . Lucy asked ,"Virgo , are you done ? " --As Lucy was looking at Virgo , she didn't notice that Gray woke up . Gray held her hand , so Lucy looked at Gray-- " G-gray ..? Are you awake ..? You fainted just now , do you feel fine ?"

" .. Lu..cy..? Is .. that .. really .. you ..?"

" Gray ..."

" I .. I .. mi..ssed.. you .." Then he became unconscious again . Lucy wanted to say his name but thought that it was best to let him rest for now . Virgo said ," He liiiiiiiiikes you , hime " Lucy replied,"VIRGO ! DON'T COPY THAT CAT ! You doing that .. only makes me miss him more ..." Virgo said ," I'm terrible sorry , time for punishment ? " Lucy replied ," It's okay .. Can you do me a favor ? Help me carry Gray back to my place . " Virgo said ," Yes, hime . But will you be fine ? Your knees are hurt from falling down just now . "

" Well .. I think I'll be able to make it there somehow .. ahh .. ahh ACHOO ! "

" Hime , please call horologium . He will help you be warm and prevent your knees from hurting ."

" I'll be fine ... I can't keep relying on you guys . " Then , Loke appeared out of nowhere and carried Lucy bridal-style . Lucy asked ," L-Loke?! W-what are you doing ..?! " Loke replied ," Don't be stubborn and listen to virgo . Well , since i'm already here , I might as well carry you back . " Loke somehow managed to take his jacket out and put it over Lucy . Half way there , she was already asleep .

< Before Lucy found Gray >

Gray finished his job , so he was walking home deep in the woods . "Well well well , who do we have here ? "said a voice . Gray immediately recognized whose voice it was . Gray said ," Flora . " She looked at him and smirked . Gray stared in her eyes with his cold eyes . She was sitting on a tree branch , swinging her legs . Gray asked , " What do you want . For you to come all the way here for me, you must want something . " Flora plucked a flower , smelled it and said with a smiled ," Revenge . " --She jumped down the tree in her flowery outfit-- " Since you defeated me without leaving a trace , I'm here .. " --Then , a lot of guys jumped out and stood beside her-- " with my whole guild . " Gray replied," So , you want another battle ? And I see there are quite a few people in your guild . I see about .. 30 ? Okay . I accept . " Then the guys flew at Gray . Gray said ," Ice make , Floor ! " The ground froze and all the men slipped and fell .

" Tch . Go forth , my flowers ! " She put her hand out , pointing at Gray .

" Ice make , Shield !" A wall of ice appeared in front of him , blocking the flowers' attack .

" That ice make magic of yours is really annoying . Tch ."

" Well ? Are we still continuing the fight ? I ain't scared of someone I defeated before ! " Then , The men continued running at him . Gray said ," Ice make , Lance ! " The men tried their magic on him but all got defeated in the end . Gray said ," Is the one behind you involved in this fight ? " Flora said ," Yes, he is my partner . You didn't get to meet him the other time as he was on another mission . He is quite the assistant . Iver . " Then , Iver walked and stood beside of Flora . Flora said ," Did yoy take a good look at his magic ? " Iver nodded his head . Gray thought ," What the .. I don't feel any magic from this guy . " Iver said ," Flora , his thoughts are : He doesn't feel any magic from me . " Flora looked at Iver and kissed his cheeks . She said ," Thanks , darling . Tell me what he's gonna do okay ? Then , I may give do you a favour tonight okay ..?" Then she looked back at gray , Gray thought ," Gross . "
" Rose thorn ! "
" Ice make , sheild ! Ice make , Lance !" --He jumped up on a tree , and realize that Flora was already up there . Gray thought ," It's that guy . It seems he's like cobra . But he didn't say anything to her .. Could it be ..! Maybe he has telepathy skills like Warren ..!! Crap ." Then , flora looked at Iver , then at Gray . She said ," Oh .. so you've figured it out .. But ..!! There's still oneeee point you haven't figured out . " Then , she called out her flowers again .
" Ice make, Hammer ! "
" Roses , grow up and injure him badly . " She shed a tear on her hand and sprinkled it around her . Then roses grew out of the ground and grew into very big roses . They shot thorns at Gray . He said ," Ice make-- Urgh ! " He got kicked by Iver , from the back . Apparently , Iver's strength was 2/3 of erza's strength . As gray got hit from the back , he also got hit from the front by the roses's thorns . Gray was on the ground , and blood cane out of his mouth . He wiped his blood and thought ," Dang, I was too concentrated on her magic , I forgot that guy was there too . I shouldn't let my guard down . And it seems like he has to hear whatever I finish saying first then tell her . Well , before he finishes mind-speaking with her , I'll finish her off . " Then flora looked at Iver . Gray thought ," Now ! " He said ," Ice make ! Prison ! " He made a prison with himself and Flora locked inside so that Iver wouldn't interfere . Gray said ," Ice blade ! Seven slice dance !" He attacked her with all the power he has . But she didn't get injured .
" Wha-"
" Oh my dear , perhaps you forgot what mindspeak is about . You see , dear Iver stopped listening to your thought after you said you'd attack me when I was distracted . He shared telepathy and told me you were going to attack me soon so i was prepared for it . And , dear . This prison . Iver could break it down with one strike ."
" Tch . I was careless . Ice make .. ICE GEYSER !" Gray froze the ground in front of him, and created a tower of ice spikes that impaled Flora , greatly damaging her. Then , she dropped on the ground . Flora shared mindspeak with Iver ," Dear , since he defeated me twice , just injure him badly and erase his memories . " Then Iver walked to Gray and punched him in the stomach . Gray shouted in pain . Once again , blood came out of his mouth . He said ," Ice make , Ice .. Bringer ! " He went forth to slash Iver with the two swords in his hand , but Iver used his left hand to break one of the sword , while he used his right hand to hold the sword . Iver took the sword out if Gray's hand and put it right through his stomach . Gray spit a lot of blood and dropped on the ground . "M-my roses ... attack .. him .." The roses once again attacked the injured man . Then , Gray lost unconsciousness . Iver chanted a spell and erase all of his memories .
< An hour later >
Gray woke up and thought ," Lucy .. That's a name that i remember .. But ..W-where is this .. Where am I !? It's in the woods ... Ahhh ! My .. stomach .. I need to go look for help .."