Chapter 16

Hey , readers . For those of you who have read this , I have added stuff to this chapter to make it connect to the next . Have fun reading!

Lucy whipped the air . Nothing happened . For now. For after a few seconds , the leader got hit by air , the force that Lucy created hit the guy . He flew backwards and hit the tree . She said ," I'm Lucy heartfillia , bother sharing your name ? " He slowly got up after spitting blood . He said ," Name's Shita. " Lucy ran in front . She was so fast he couldn't see her . Then , she used her whip and whipped him hard on each and every side of his body . Then , she punched him in the stomach when she had the chance . He could barely stand up . Then , she used her whip and whipped him hard , it was so fast , he couldn't grab it . He shouted in pain . Then , she ended the fight with a hard kick in the face .

Just then , Virgo said ," Hime , well done . I'm done here too . " Lucy looked at them . They were tied up with a rope , their faces in pain . Lucy sweat dropped and said ," Virgo .. you tied them up too tightly .. Loosen it a bit .. " Virgo replied ," Yes , hime " As Virgo loosened the rope , Lucy walked to the bag that Lisanna was in and opened it .

" NATSU !!" Lisanna said as she hugged Lucy .

" Lisanna . I ain't Natsu . " Lucy said as she tried to push Lisanna away .

" What the fuck !? " Lisanna pushed Lucy away hard . The boys ran and stopped at the sight of the safe girls .

" Lisanna , she just saved you .. ! And that's how you treat her ?? " Gray said .

" G-gray .. I .. uh .. " Lisanna stuttered.

" Forget it . You don't have to thank me . Gray , Natsu , any injuries ?" Lucy said .

They shook their head . Lucy said ," That's good . Then , shall we go back now ?" Lucy tied Shita and pulled him with a rope . The guys pulled the other bandits . Lisanna stuck to Natsu , leaning on him . Natsu got uncomfortable and said ," Lis , don't do this . It's already tiring pulling these guys . " Gray used more strength to pull the guys and paced up with Lucy . He was on her left , walking beside her . He tried to cramp his fingers in hers , she looked at him and put her hand away . She shook her head with a smile . He whined and whined . Lucy gave in the end and held hands with Gray while pulling the bandits . Happy was flying and making fun of them .

Lucy looked back . Natsu noticed her and grinned at her . Lucy smiled back at him warmly . He blushed . She looked at Gray and smiled at him as he smiled at her . Natsu thought ," The way she smiles at me .. and the way she smiles at ice princess ... they're .. different . "

" Natsu .. I love you .. so don't leave me alone , okay ? Don't look at other girls , just look at me . You're mine and mine only- " Lisanna said .

" ..You know .. I think I like Lucy .." Natsu said , cutting Lisanna off .

" W-what ?? But you said you loved me ! " They stopped walking .

" I did , but .. you see .. here ," he put his hand on his chest where his heart was . " Here .. When I see Luce and Ice princess so happy , it hurts .. "

" .. d-don't leave me alone .. Natsu .. I've liked you since young .. ever since I met you , I liked you ..!! But now you choose me over that girl ?! I've .. known you longer than her .."

" I know . I know you love me , but this can't work if my heart doesn't belong to you . I'm sorry ."

" You can't do this to me , Natsu ... You just can't.." She started to cry .

Natsu sighed and noticed her injured knee . He thought ," She's hurt .. She can't walk , it'll worsen her injury ." He then forced Lisanna up his back and said ," This is the last time I'll do this ."

Lucy looked behind at them and got sad for a moment . " What's wrong ?" Gray asked with care . Lucy looked at Gray and shook her head . She replied ," Nothing ."

*Next morning*

Gray and Lucy were behind the guild , staring into each other's eyes . Lucy leaned in and Gray put his arms around her waist . They were about to kiss .

* pushes *

Lucy fell on her butt . She stood up , brushing off the dirt on her clothes . When she lifted her head , she had witnessed something infuriating . There stood Lisanna , forcing a kiss on Gray . Lucy's face got red out of anger . She said ," You bitch ."