Chapter 12

Lucy asked ," Gray .. You remember ??" Gray kept silent . Lucy said ," Then , you've been lying to me?" Gray said ," No! Just today . Look , I'm sorry . I .. remembered from this morning . I figured if I let you know , you'd ask me to go back to the guild and forget about you .I want to stay by your side ." Lucy said ," Still , you should've told me . " Gray said ," Now that you know , I can do this ." Lucy looked confused . He leaned in and hugged her tightly .

" G-gray ..."

" I've missed you , Lucy Heartfillia ." Lucy hugged him back .

" Me too . "

" But , Lucy . Have you always been going on dangerous missions like yesterday ? "

" No , yesterday's was harder than usual , but it was a good training . To get just a little bit stronger . Maybe Rie got the wrong job request for me ."

" Maybe . "

" Ah ! That's right , Gray . You are an expert in hand to hand combat , right ?"

" Well-"

" Gray , can you train me ?? My hand to hand needs to be good so that when I use my whip , my abilities will increase . "

" Ehh ...W-well , I can .. "

<Half a year later , one year after Lucy left Fairy Tail >

Lisanna and Natsu were walking back after finishing a job . Lisanna asked ," Ne , Natsu ~ .. Have you ever thought about .. marraige ..?" Natsu blushed and replied ," M-marriage ??? W-who and who ..? " Lisanna said ," Us ," and smiled . Natsu said ," Well , I haven't thought about being married to you .. Do you wanna get married ? " Lisanna frowned at him and hit him . She said ," Of course I do ! Wouldn't you want to marry the girl you like ?" Natsu blushed , scratched his head and nodded his head . Then , Lisanna said ," Then , as of now , we are engaged to each other . " She smiled happily . Natsu said ," Huh ? Aren't we married already ? Must we be engaged ?? " Lisanna said ," Natsu ! There's an order to things okay !! " Then , she teased ," Unless you want to make babies with me that fast ." Natsu blushed harder . For their relationship , the furthest they have went was just them making out on the bed , seeing each other in their undergarments and touching each other's sensual area (they got into the mood and did it lol) .

< When natsu and Lisanna arrived at the guild >

Natsu once again kicked the door open , and said ," WE'RE BACK ! " He saw all the guild members crowded in front of the bar . Amongst the members , Natsu saw a bright smile , smelled a familiar scent , saw beautiful long hair that was three feet off the ground with a familiar hair color . Natsu said ," ..Lu ..cy .. " Lisanna's eyes were wide open , eyes filled with unsettleness . Natsu shouted ," LUCY !" and was going to run to her , but Lisanna held him back . She said ," Na..t ..su .. don't .. go .." Natsu pushed her hand off his arm and ran to Lucy . The blonde girl noticed the pinkette whose hair had grew running to her . She saw his hand gesture , he was asking for a hug , more like he forced hug . As he ran closer to her , she put her right hand out . His head banged into her hand . She had prevented him from hugging her . His hands were still directed in her direction , and it wiggled like a worm . He said , "Lushie , let ... me .. hug .. you ..!!" Lucy frowned at him and said ," No way . " Natsu said ," Okay ..! I won't hug you .. so put this hand away ." She narrowed her eyes and looked at him . Then , she sighed and put down her hand .

Natsu thought ," Now ! " and hugged her tightly . Lucy blushed for a moment and then pushed him away . Natsu said ," .. Lu..cy.. ? " She said ," Don't do this kind of thing . I'm uncomfortable with it . " Then , she glared at him . She used telepathy and said to Natsu ," I still remember what you did to me , Natsu Dragneel " Then , Lucy turned around and talked to others . Mira said ," Lucy .. " Erza continued ," You've really changed .. " Lucy smiled at Erza . Natsu blushed at her always beautiful smile . Lisanna stood still , still shocked by what Natsu did to her . Lisanna got her senses together and said out loud ," MINNA! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE ! ME AND NATSU ARE ENGAGED AS OF NOW! " Then , she smirked at Lucy . Lucy looked at her and turned to Gray . Lisanna thought ," What the ? She .. doesn't care ?!?! " Then , Gray said ," Congrats to the both of you . " Lucy followed , "Yeah , congrats ," and smiled . She looked at Gray and nodded her head . Gray announced ," I also have something to say . Lucy and I are a couple . " Everyone congratulated the couples . Natsu felt his heart break into hundred pieces . He said ," Y-y-y-y-you guys are w-what ??" Lucy smiled at him and said ," A couple ." Gray held Lucy's hand and pulled her outside . Before Lucy left the guild , natsu grabbed onto her hand . He said ," Luce .. don't go with ice princess .. " Lucy frowned at him and swung her hand so that Natsu'd let go of her hand . And he did , more like he had to . Lucy said ," Firstly , do not call me Luce . Secondly , do not call Gray ice princess . Lastly , why don't you accompany your fìancè?" They walked out . Natsu looked at Lisanna, who was on the verge of crying . He ran to her and asked ," Are you okay ..? " Lisanna replied ," .. Natsu .. how could you .. I ..asked you not to go to .. lucy .. jerk .." She started hitting him . Natsu hugged her tight and said ," Sorry .. I .. I'll treat you better .. but ... I may do things that will upset you even more . So I say sorry in advance . "