$0.03

~ Jennifer ~

A loud ringing woke me up, it was eleven PM. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

I changed into PINK sweats and a hoodie. I grabbed my uggs, my phone, and walked out the door.

I checked my phone as I sat in my car. Jacks name popped up on the screen.

To Jennifer ~
good morning beautiful :)
~ From Jack

I ignored the text and started to drive.

Why did he feel the need to text me?

He called it off didn't he?

Or does he want more?

Whatever I'm seeing him today anyway.

Boys are so confusing.

I turned on the radio and listened to the Weeknd blast through my speakers.

I drove up to Emily's house and walked in without knocking. I turned on the TV closing the door behind me and laid on her couch.

"Jenn what the hell are you doing here!" Emily yelled at me as she ran down the stairs wrapped in nothing but a blanket.

"Oh my god Emily, stop fucking Dylan every time I come over." I rolled my eyes and got up to give her a hug.

"I'm naked, Jenn, what are you doing?" I smacked her ass over the blanket.

"I do it better than Dylan does." I winked at her and we started laughing.

I walked into her kitchen and watched her tuck the blanket around to make it tighter. She grabbed waffles from the freezer and put them into a toaster. My phone vibrated on my thigh.

To Jennifer~
I miss you :(
~ From Jack

I rolled my eyes in disgust and replied to this fuckboy I'd be seeing today.

To Jack~
Not my fault :)
~ From Jennifer

I put my phone away as Dylan came down from the stairs, in his boxers. I looked away as he came up to kiss Emily on the lips.

"Just put a ring on it or actually commit to her. Like you guys are just fuck buddies. Its obvious you guys have feelings for each other. I can third wheel its fine." They ignored my comment and continued making breakfast.

This was gonna be a long day.

*
"Let's go" Emily yelled at me from downstairs.

I was going to see Jack.

I was wearing a champagne skin tight dress and nude pumps. I was finishing my makeup when Dylan came into the room.

"How do I look?" He asked as he turned around in his black button up and black pants.

"Handsome." I laughed at him and we walked down the stairs.

"Wow, Emily, you look... not disgusting." I said to her. Her face expression fell. I laughed.

"I'm just joking, you look beautiful." She smiled at me.

"So do you, now let's go see Jacks reaction when he sees you!" We walked out the door and drove to the Cocobana.

Basically a club that holds events and are for VIPs only.

I thought about him on the way there.