$0.04

~ Jacks POV ~ 
"Jack, let me blow you." Natalia stood infront of me with a glass of vodka in her hand.

Obviously tipsy.

I laughed at her gesture as she kept talking about things she'd do to me.

I looked around and noticed a girl in a slim tight black dress.

Her straight brown hair reminded me of Jennifer.

I miss her.

Suddenly, the girl turned around and my expression fell.

I wanted to hug her and wrap my arms around her.

But she didn't know who I really was.

But in that moment as I stared at her face as tears rolled down her cheeks I reconsidered that thought.

She knew.

I shoved people aside to try and approach her.

I could feel my heart against my chest as she turned around and started to exit the vip room.

"Jennifer!" I shouted and paced myself faster.

"Wait!" I watched her exit the building and she stopped in her tracks to turn around and look at me.

We stood 5 feet infront of eachother out of breath.

Tears ran down her cheeks and so did mine.

"Do you really think I came here to fall in love with you again?" She asked. And she continued.

"I came here to see if what I found out was true and by the look of it, it is.

You lied to me! I told you my deepest darkest secrets Jack!

And I thought you were different.

What, you did this to have relationships and pop out as a joke saying 'Ha hey, I'm Jack Gilinsky'?" She started to yell and her voice cracked.

I wanted to hug her.

And have her sob into my shoulder.

I wanted to hold her.

I sniffled as she continued.

"Well its not fucking like that. I took three years of my life thinking about you and when I'd ever get to see you! I held back on relationships for you! And what? For what? For me to find out you were some youtuber who raps with his bestfriend? Jack you never even tried to tell me!

I had to come here and find out for myself. And the times that we made plans to see eachother you never went. I missed my god awful step mother's funeral for you. To see you. You were never there. You lied to me Jack! Well now I know what a fucking douchebag you really are." I wiped my tears on my sleeve and stepped towards her.

She stood there emotionless at this point and looked down at her feet. I looked down at her head and lifted her chin and she looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, after my breakup with Madison I wanted to find love again. I didn't want to hurt you Jennifer. Please, understand that I just wanted to make you happy and I thought that if I told you I was Jack that you might've been a fangirl and you might've went to tell people you knew me personally. You're different Jennifer. And I love you. So much. Jennifer please."
She looked away for a moment.

My heart sinking every second that passed.

My chest ached.

My heart ached.

I want her.

~Jennifers POV~
It was Jack Gilinsky.

The star crossed lover of my dreams.

I didn't want to forgive him.

I wanted to love him.

I stared into his eyes once again and connected our lips.
I could feel his shoulders relax as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I've wanted to kiss him since the day I started texting him I just thought they would've looked different.

He slid his tongue across my botton lip for entrance and I parted my lips as his hands cupped my cheeks.

After a couple seconds he let go. I could feel a ticklish feeling in my stomach that ran chills up my spine.

"Lets go somewhere." He muttered.

*

We ended up at his house in San Fransisco. Apparently he has three houses. One in Omaha, San Fransisco, and one in Calabassas.

There were no other cars in his driveway. So we walked in and he led me to his living room as we sat infront of eachother.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him.

"I was afraid, of you treating me differently because of who I was." He replied.

"But now I realize how stupid that was because I trust you." He continued.

I didn't say anything. We layed onhis couch until he fell asleep. I layed there staring at the turned off TV thinking about Jason.

He died on December 12, 2012 in Omaha, Nebraska.

He was killed by a gang.

The suspect was never found.

When he died I lost it.

I had no control.

He was my twin. I grew up with him and he was taken away from me by a bullet. He was in Omaha 'visiting a friend'. I guess he never came back.

When he died we burned him into ashes and buried him under a tree seed in our frontyard. So that when the tree grows taking about 100 years for it to complete, he will still be there.

He will be remembered.

I closed my eyes and felt Jack shuffle as he cradled me bridal style up to his room.

God I love this boy.