Chapter 10

Effie's POV

"Effie we're going to get him don't worry",Katniss said as we flew to the Capitol.
"I know I just ....", she interrupted me.
"You want to be with him right now and hug him", she smirked.
It was so dangerous.i had so much fear we didn't make it in time. I have faith in him. I thought he could kill snow but it wouldn't take long til he looses his strength because of the syringe.
"Katniss he's not going to make it.",I said crying.
"Even with no strength he is you know why?", she asked.
"Why?"
"Because he's fighting for you. And he'd do anything for you.",I stopped crying.
"We're here. ", our pilot said.
"Now let's get him."

Haymitchs POV

"Haymitch help he's killing me he's killing me!!!!", I heard Effie's voice and I ran. I tried to find her. Somewhere I this goddamn garden.
"Mr. Abernathy remember not to leave this garden.",snow smirks
Then I realized it was not really Effie.
He was trying to make me lose. I started crying again. Just for her. I missed her, I wanted to hug her.
"If you you loose .....do I survive?"
"Of course ! Just your little bitch of an escort would die."
"She's my-", I thought of things she meant to me"wife"
"Not quiet yet . How are you going to get married?", he smirked again. "One of you is going to survive"
"That's right. ", I said angrily.
"I guess if you win which I suppose, it's not going to be you."
" I'll die with you.", i could punch him to death but his troops would kill Effie and I wouldn't be able to protect her.