Chapter 11

Effie's POV

We stormed into the Capitol finding the garden ."HAYMITCH  " ,I screamed. Katniss hold me back.
"LET GO I HAVE TO BE WITH HIM!!!!"
" you won't help him now." She slapped me.
"Effie", Haymitch screamed as he saw me. It was so quiet though because the garden is surrounded by a glass house.
"I'm going to win this for you. I'll save you Effie. You won't ever have to be afraid."
I cried and went into the garden.
"No Effie stay out!!! You'll be stuck."
I didn't listen.

Haymitch's POV

Effie ran into the garden crying. I hugged her and it felt so good.
"I love you princess. "
"Yes you do", she smirked because she was with me.
"Look at that. Well I guess time to choose a winner.",we totally forgot about snow.
"Nobody left yet snow.", I said with Effie still in my arms .
" I don't care my game mr Abernathy." He said" so I guess I'm a loser aren't I . And who of you is going to win?"
"What do you mean with win?" Effie looked confused.
"Effie's winning.", I said" Effie I love you don't ever forget that ok?"
Then snows troops dragged snow and me out of the garden and prepared us for our death ceremony.
"NO HAYMITCH ", Effie screamed.
"I love you princess I-", then the troops injected me another syringe which then I had no strength to even walk or think or talk anymore.