Chapter 1

Dan and Phil walked down the street, holding hands. It was a nice day in comparison to the usual rainy London weather. Phil was telling Dan about his encounter with another strange person, Dan smiling at Phil the whole time. They were walking through a busy city street, heading downtown to meet with a friend. A car horn caught their attention, and they turned to see PJ parked on the side of the road.
"Come on, our reservation is for 1:00. Chris is meeting us there."
He smiled when he noticed their interlocked hands. The couple barely ever held hands, in fear of being caught by a fan. But there was something about the day that lessened their insecurities. If a fan saw them, a fan saw them.
"My god, stop with the heart eyes." PJ said with an eye roll as they drove away.  "I get that you two are in love, but you don't need to broadcast it to the entire-"
PJ didn't finish his sentence, as he was interrupted by Phil.
"Peej!" He yelled, as his friend passed through a red light.
He swore under his breath, and tried to finish passing through the intersection, but it was too late. A car came barreling towards them and honked their horn as  it smashed into their car. Phil saw the side of the car crumple inwards, on Dan's side, and his vision went black.