Niall Imagine

Niall Imagine

You make covers of songs and post them on You Tube which you're pretty known for. You were just about to leave Starbucks with your friends when you bumped into someone with the door. Ow.

"Oh my god. I'm so so sorry."

"Heh. It's okay." Your friends gasp. Its...

"Wait, you're-"

"Niall Horan. Yeah, I get that a lot. And you're-"

"(Y/n). I get that a lot too." You both laugh.

"And I'm Harry!" Harry butts in. "Heey! You make covers of songs on You Tube right?! Niall loves you. Literally loves you."

You blush lightly. "Is it true, Niall?"

"Um, well...." He blushes while scratching the back of his neck.

"If you call you're the picture of his phone proves that that's true then yeah." Harry blurts.

"HARRY! Well, not really.... Your number is not in my phone. ;)"

"Oh. Okay then..." You exchange phone numbers. "Hey, uhm, do you want to get coffee or something? I still feel guilty hitting you with the door on the head. It's the least I could do."

"Sure. No problem."

Your friends leave and you guys talked for about..let's say 'til night time. It's close as a date. But that wasn't the end of it. You guys talked on the phone for hours and hours and hours...... ;)