Chapter 20 - Epilogue

I walked out of school holding hands with Daniel. It was our day to walk home. We took a shortcut through the woods, where we frequently saw fairies and the occasional elf. Everything was blooming perfectly, especially after our cold winter we just had.

Walking through the woods, humming to invisible music, we ran into Marion again.

"Hey, Marion!" we each greeted happily.

"Hello, Amanda and Daniel! How are you kids today?"

"Great! How about you?"

"It's great to be back in this realm. The winter was very cold there and here, I must say."

"Wow, I'm glad to see you again."

"As am I, though I wish it were under better circumstances."

"Why?"

"I have news for you two."

"OK"

"Aiden has moved back. I need you two to keep an eye on him, along with Haley. Can you do that?"

"Of course! Do you have any idea why he may be back?"

"No, which is why you need to be on guard."

"OK, no problem, Marion. Great to see you again!"

"Same to you two!"

We carried on our way, laughing, humming, and talking. The perfect image of a perfect life. A sweet couple, sweet dreams, and sweet memories. But of course, Aiden was back. There may be a problem with that! Hehe..

----------------------------------------------------

(A/N: OK! The story is done! :'( I could make it longer... So vote and comment! Thanks for your support!)