Chapter 4

------|11pm At Night|------

"Mom!! Don't leave me please!!
Dad I love you. You guys can't leave me!" I pleaded when my parents were trying to kill themselves.

"You made my life miserable! You're a little bitch that had to much!" My mom screamed at me. She used to be really thin but got big after she was pregnant.

"Don't even try to stop us. You took so much out of my fucking wallet you whore. She should've just got an abortion!" My dad screamed at me as they both put a noose around their necks.

"I'm sorry! I'll pay for all my own things. Mom, I'll buy you pills that make you loose weight! Please don't leave me!" I screamed crying.

The both kicked each other's boxes out from under them and hung. They killed theirselves.

I woke up crying and saw Carter looking down at me.
"It's ok. Don't worry." He smiled at me and I scooted over for him to lay down.
"Will you stay with me please? For tonight. I don't want to be alone." I looked at him wiping my tears off.
"Sure thing. Don't worry. I'll make sure you're not alone." He laid down and rolled over on his back. With one arm on his shirtless stomach and the other behind his head. I cuddled into him and laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

He put the hand that was behind his head around me.
"Thank you." I whispered as I fell asleep.

------|Morning|------

"Shhh they look so cute! I like her way better then Sandra." I heard Barbra whisper.
"So do I, sorry Barbra that I'm going to say this, but she's a bitch." Matthew replied in a whisper.
I heard a phone camera go of and giggling of his parents.

I jumped up to scare them. They both screamed in unison and ran out giggling like teenagers.
"What the hell?"  I heard Carter waking up. I looked at him. I smiled a small smile. Does he have a girlfriend named Sandra? Might as well ask.
"Who's Sandra?" I'm so curious. I mean he's cute and nice and caring and he's really sweet. O god. I like him. But Jessie seems good too.

"O.. Umm.. S-she's my umm girlfriend." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Get out." I put my head down.
"What?" He asked voice with concern.
"Get out of my room now!" I snapped my head towards him. 

He scurried out and I laid back down. He knows and I thought we were getting somewhere. But then he had a girlfriend. He was stringing me along.
I've feel betrayed and I haven't even been here for that long.

------|After Breakfast|------

"Hey Carly?" I heard Barbra from behind me.
"Ya?" I turn to her.
"Well I enrolled you to the school here and tomorrow's Monday. We have to get you school supplies. Is that okay to do?" I chuckled and nodded,
"Yes it's fine. Is it just us?" I asked.
"Well Chad and Carter are coming. If that's ok? They need a few things." She replied.
"Ok it's fine. I'll go get ready."

I get into my room and look for an outfit. I find a mint green skirt where it's low in the back and high in the front. I also grab a black tanktop with lace on the top and bottom. I grab a bra and underwear and go take a shower.

After I finish my shower I get dressed and walk into my room to find shoes.
I look at them for a moment and I need to decide between black sandals or black flats.

I walk out of my room and knock on the purple door curious to which brother I will find.
"Ya Carly?" Mason poked his head out the door.
"I need you. Come here!" I grab him and pull him into my room and grab the shoes.
"Which one goes with my outfit?" I smile and he chooses the sandals then leaves. I pull my hair up into a cleaner kind of bun with a few strands of hair by my face.

I sit in the dining room with Chad on my lap. Carter comes down with keys in hand.
"We're going cmon." He says to us and Chad ran up.
"Where's Barbra?" I ask him with complete curiosity.
"She had something come up with work so we're just gonna go." He opened the door and held it open for me and Chad. Chad runs over to the car and I laugh at how much he wants to go.

------|After Car Ride|------

We arrive at Target and I get Chad out of his car seat and walk with him and Carter into the store. I don't know my way around the store.

Before we left I made sure to grab the list Barbra made.
"So let's get what you need first." Carter said as I put Chad into the seat in the cart. We started walking around and went into an isle with and old woman in it. She turned to us and smiled and I smiled back.
"Your son is so cute." She said as she walked by. She was already out of the isle before either of us could say anything. Me and Carter looked at each other wide eyed. Me and him, having a kid? Dear lord. It makes sense because Chad looks like Carter a bit.

"What does she mean your son?" Chad asked.
"She thought me and Carly were your parents bud." Carter replied grabbing some things off a shelf.
"That would be cool!" He said giggling.
"Buddy, we're not even old enough to have kids, and we're not together." I looked at him.

"When you can you should have kids!" Chad said to Carter laughing. I really hope he doesn't tell Barbra about this.
"Chad, me and Carly aren't going to have kids. I'm dating Sandra remember?"
He smiled at Chad and chads face instantly went sad.

"Sandra is a big meanie head!" He pouted.
"What did she ever do?" Carter asked with a curious tone. I'm also curious. Who could do anything to a little kid?
"I saw her with Thomas. She was being really weird. She looked like she liked Thomas if you know what I mean?" And then he winked? Chad winked?? What does this little boy know?!!!!