Chapter 23

Obsessed with this song! ThankYou by Deuce.
I'm in a writing mood!! :)

We walk outside and I see a limo in the driveway. These people and their luxuries. We all get in one by one. Barbra turns to me.

"Ok, well I have a very famous fashion line and it'd look bad and there would be rumors if people knew why you were actually living with us, so you'll have to say you're the date of Jessie." She tells me.

I can hear Carter sigh to himself on the left side of me. Jessie is sitting on my right.
"Oh, ok." I agree. Bruh, I'm Jessie's date. Like, what, how, why him? I don't know?

We pull up to the venue and it's very fancy looking. There are photographers taking pictures of very gorgeous people, probably models, as they walk up a red carpet. I feel so weird...

Matt gets out first then Chad and Barbra. They walk down as Mason and his boyfriend get out walking side by side but not holding hands or anything. The next were the twins followed by Carter. Jessie gets out and holds his hand out for me and were followed by Thomas. The limo drives off and we start walking.

"Just smile and look like we're dating." He whispers to me. I smile my best smile.
"Who's this?" Someone asks.
"My girlfriend." Jessie replies smiling at me.
"Kiss her!!" Someone else yells.

He leans in to me and I do to him. I close my eyes and we lock lips. We pull apart a after about 15 seconds and smile at each other. I heard a few whistles and we continue walking.

"That's some good acting." Jessie compliment when we get to where basically no one is.
"Thanks." I smiled. He leads me to where his family is and we sit down. Chad is in between Matt and Barbra, Thomas is next to Barbra, then it goes Carter, the twins, Mason, the boyfriend, and then Jessie and me. It's just one of those circular tables so I'm on the other side of Matt.

Oh my god. I just remembered about Andy. What's he going to do, is he going to see this? Will he be mad? Wait, he got me all worried over things so I suppose this is like payback if he sees it. Whatever. I'll be fine, I hope.