Chapter 6

A/N please read the bottom about characters. Sandra above.

I giggle and grab undergarments. I put them on with my sweats and shirt. By the way, it's like a tight t-shirt but it's not a slutty kind of way.

I walk out with him sitting on my bed.
"I forgot clothes" I smile innocently.
He nods and pats the spot next to him. I sit and he starts.
"I'm sorry about Chad earlier. He doesn't get what he's talking about. I have a feeling nothing will come of us," I see a wave of sadness fill his eyes and he continues.
"I don't think she actually did that with Thomas either. And I'm terribly sorry about Jessie."

He walks out of my room and I'm not quick enough to process what happened. I check the time on my alarm clock, 6:20pm. As if on cue, Anthony and Oliver busted in my room smirking evilly, grabbing me, and bringing me downstairs.

Barbra had the weirdest look on her face when she saw our trio.
"Hey mom!" They said in unison.
"Woah do you guys have some sorta of powers or something??" I asked confused on how they said it at the same time.
"Twins." They both said flatly. Hehe whoops I forgot.

------|Random Time Skip|------

It's Sunday right now. It's currently 2pm.

I decided I wanted to tan since I'm quiet pasty. I grab a bikini that's blue with small white dots all over it. I grab some tanning lotion and go outside to the pool area. I find a few of the boys out there swimming so I just lay on a chair.

"Hey Thomas?" I ask as he gets out of the pool.
"Yo?" He walked over with a towel in hand.
"Do you mind rubbing sun tan lotion on my back please?" I smile sheepishly hoping it was a yes. He sighed and rubbed some on my back.
"Thank you." I told him as he walked into the house when he finished.

------|Another Random Time Skip|------

We finished eating dinner. It was sloppy joes since no one wanted to be fancy with the dinner. I'm sitting in my room being bored. I had a knock on the door. I open it to find Mason.

"Hey Carly?" He looked at me with a somewhat scared emotion.
"Ya Mase?" I said with concern.
"Can I trust you with something big? No one else knows." I looked down at his feet and I lifted his chin.
"Ya sit sit!" I patted the spot on my bed next to me.
"I'm really scared to tell you this." He sighed and closed his eyes.
"What is it?" I rub his back to encourage him.
"I-I'm gay." He looked at me with a scared expression. I hug him tight.
"That's amazing Mason!" I patted his back and let go.

We sat chatting for a while and he decided to say something.
"I like this guy, he's gay, we've been talking but I don't know if he likes me. He's in the grade above me, 9th grade." I smile at him and look into his eyes to see them shine with delight.
"Ask him out. I think he'll say yes. Then you can come out while you're dating. I'm sure that your family will support it. Trust me." I smiled and shooed him out of my room while he had a big toothy grin.
"Goodnight!" We both said.

------|Morning|------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I slam my fist on my alarm. Ugh I hate school already. I get up to find clothes.

I end up wearing a black Panic! At The Disco shirt, it's tight but not slutty. All my shirts are. I throw on a pair of dark blue jeans and my favorite leather jacket. I grab my real colored bag with all my book and set it on my bed.

I'm in my own bathroom and straighten my hair. I put on some Jeffree Star Cosmetics. The lipstick is called 'I'm Nude' and it's part of my go to look. I have cat eyes and mascara on as well. I head downstairs to see all the boys eating breakfast and I join them.

I finish and grab my bag from my bed and grab my phone and head downstairs.
"How do we get to school exactly?" I ask.
"Well mom takes the little ones to school and the older ones take the damn bus because we don't want to waste money on gas." I heard Jessie say from behind me. I nod my head and we all head outside.

Mason catches up with me.
"You can sit with me on the bus if you have no sitting plans." He looks up at me a bit. He's almost as tall as me. I'm 5'6" and he's about 5'5" since he's 14 and everything. I nod and the bus finally gets here.

The boys get on and the bus driver says,
"What's your name? Mines Nida. (Pronounced Ny-Duh)"
"I'm Carly Copper." She nods and I find Mason and sit next to him. Behind me is a girl and Carter. I'm guessing Sandra. In front of us is the twins and on the other side of the isle is Jessie.

------|School|------

"Hey Carly!" I heard Carter yell after me. I turn and see a running Carter with a fuming Sandra behind him walking.
"Ya?" I asked.
"I've decided I'm gonna help you around school today." He said proudly and I giggle. Sandra caught up.
"CARTER!!!" She yelled at him making him frown a bit.
"What?" He asked calmly.
"Who the fuck is this and why are you talking to her!" She screamed at him again.
"She lives with me, jeez calm down babe."
She glared at me and strutted off to her friends who looked like sluts.

"Well let's go to the office and get your schedule!" He flung his arm over my shoulder directing me.
"You must be Carly!" The young secretary said brightly.
"Hey Emma." Carter said and sat on a chair in the office.
"Hey. I'm Ms. Lavender but you can call me Emma. I don't want to feel old. I'm only 25." She smiled and handed me my schedule. I thanked her and Carter flung his arm over my shoulders again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Chad-age5-height 4'1"

Mason-age14-height 5'5"

Oliver and Anthony-age15-height 5'8"

Carter-age17-height 6'1"

Jessie-age19-height 6'3"

Thomas-age21-height 6'4"

Barbra-age40-height 5'8"

Matthew-age43-height 6'3"

Carly-age16-height 5'6"

Sandra-age16-height 5'7"

Just so everyone knows now. It'll make sense on height because I didn't really explain it to much.