Chapter 9

A/N Andy and Darren above.
They'll be off from the characters I described but they're now like this.
Andy-age16-height 5'11"
Darren-age17-height 6'

I'm sitting in between Darren and Andy in the back of art class. She had us draw 2people in the class and we just chose each other. I have to admit we all did pretty well.

------|LUNCH|------

"Let's go m'lady!" Andy laughed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to an empty table in the cafeteria. I giggled and sat down with Darren on my other side.

"You're so strange Andy." I snickered.
"Imagine living with him! It's insane!" Darren laughed.
"Wait, you guys live together?" They nod.
"Ya, we kinda just have a smaller house but it's really nice. Trust me." I nodded back and took out a bottle of water.

"Carly? Why are you sitting with them?" I heard Carter spit behind me.
"They're my friends. Get over it Carter." He scoffed.
"They're just using you to get into your pants. Trust me. Have you seen these guys?" His voice was laced in anger.
"Carter just drop it!" I said turning to him.
"They're my friends and you have no right to judge them without knowing them. And by the way, I won't be home after school." I stood up and walked back behind the gym.

"Told you she'd be out here." I could hear Andy making his was over to me.
"Go ahead and go Darren. I'll handle it." He said calmly and I heard him leave. I felt Andy rest a hand on my back. My face was in my hands.
"Thanks for standing up for us. That's was really nice." He put his arm around me as comforting as he could.
"Uhh.. Ya, sure, no problem." I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"If you don't mind me asking. What's with you and the Johnson boys?"
"I-Well-I live with them." I stuttered out.
"How come?" I sighed at the question debating if I should tell him or not.
"Well, I haven't told anyone this but, my parents were drug addicts and overdosed. They're dead and I now live here with my moms childhood friend." I didn't realize it but I had tears running down my face.

"Hey, hey. Shhh. It's ok." He helped me up and wiped my tears off my face. He brought me into a nice welcoming hug. We rocked from side to side a bit. My head was on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. It was really nice.
"We should head back in?" He asked me. I nodded and he hung his arm over my shoulders.
"Thank you." I mumbled as we walked into the hallways and people shoved up against the lockers again. I don't get what's so bad about these people, jeez. Whispers flew through the halls and all eyes were still on us.

"I'll meet you in front of the school ok?" He turned to me and looked into my eyes.
"Ya ok. I'll see you later Andy." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek and went into class. The bell had just rung.

------|after school|------

"Hey Andy! Hey Darren!" I smiled as I walked up to my locker. I grabbed all my things and we headed out the door of the school.
I got more weird looks as we headed to the student parking lot.

"Here ya go!" Andy held open the passenger door for me.
"Thanks." I giggled and got in. Darren wasn't riding with us but on a motorcycle.
"He has plans. He's not gonna be home tonight." He sighed as we pulled out of the parking lot in his Ford.

We arrive at his house. He's right, it is small but it looks nice.
"Nice house." I say sincerely.
"Thanks. Let go in." We both get out and head to the front door. He unlocks it and I go in first.
"You can set your bag down next to the couch" I did as told and sat down on the black leather. The house was tidy and homey. It was really nice.

"Want some water?" He asks from the kitchen.
"Ya sure." I answer back. He comes back in and chucks me a bottle of water. He hops the couch and sits down next to me.
"So how do you like the school so far?" He asks me and takes a swig of his water.
"It's nice I guess. The only people I've talked to are the Johnson's, Darren, and you." He nods and turns on the tv.
"Anything in mind? A movie or just some random tv?" He says still looking at the tv.

"A movie is ok." I shrug and he goes and turns on Netflix. Did I just get myself into Netflix and chill? O no. I did didn't I. Awe fuck it I don't care. He a good person and he's hot so why not Netflix and chill!
"How about... Paranormal activity!" He beams. He likes scary movies. Yay. Not. This is gonna be hell.
"Uhh, sure." I sigh and drink about half my bottle. I lean back onto the couch.

"Here let me get the light. It's hard to watch it with a glare on the tv." He gets up and turns off the lights. He sits back down and the movie starts the movie.

------|Near The End Of Movie|------

I'm cuddled into his chest and looking away at every scary part. He chuckles when ever I do it. I feel him rub the back of my neck in comfort. It worked too.

The movie finally ended but none of us moved. He was warm and smelled good. Why the fuck would I want to let go. He seemed to be enjoying it.
"So, what do you want to do now?" He asks and I look up at him.

I smile and look up into his blue eyes. We start leaning into each other.

Do you like the thought of her and Andy being together? Or do you like Carter, Jessie, or Darren?