Chapter 24

I love this picture 😂

The venue was over around 11-ish and we got back home pretty quick. I dozed off for most of the ride so it was quick.

"Hey we need to get out." Jessie nudges me a bit. I mumble some... Choice words to him.
"Fine." He says. I feel a pair of hands picking me up and I can feel him squeeze my ass a bit.
"Really?" I mumble.
"Ya lazy ass." Har har har. *rolls eyes*

Morning

I wake up in my bed alone. Good. I look at my clock and it says 3:42pm. I slept in that long?? Wow I was tired.

I get up and I realize I'm wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I was wearing a dress... Who changed me! Goddamnit, Jessie must've.

I walk downstairs and smell eggs, hash-browns, bacon, and sausage. Delicious! I enter the kitchen to see Abby making a small breakfast.
"I knew you would be getting up soon deary! So I made you some breakfast." She smiles cheerfully at me.
"Thank you Abby." I smile and take the plate she made me. I sit down and dive right in.

When I'm finished I scrape some crumbs into the trash and head to the sink. I hear a little bit of screaming from upstairs and chuckle to myself. I clean my plate, dry it off, and put it back in the cupboards.

Soon Oliver runs into the kitchen being chased by Thomas who has whip cream on his face. I watch them run around the table and back out the kitchen. I can hear Oliver scream again and a loud thud.

I run into the living room which is where they are on the floor. Thomas has wiped the whip cream off his face and onto Oliver's. I chuckle and head back upstairs to Jessie's room. I knock and he yells to come in.

"Hey doll face." He says while laying in his bed on his stomach.
"Did you change me?" I get straight to the point.
"Nah, I had mom do it." Thank the lord.