Chapter 5

"Well. She put her hand on his chest and did some other things like whispering in his ear and he told her to stop. But she's a meanie head so she didn't. Then she said she'll tell people he tried to do things with her if he told anyone." He smiled at us.

Carters jaw dropped as did mine.
"Let's get done with shopping." Carter said with his jaw clenched.

We were at the check out stand and were checking out as Chad was being held by Carter and I was putting the bags in the cart. The lady at the counter ended saying things I didn't want to hear.
"You have an adorable son. What's his name?" She asked politely.
"My names Chad!" He smiled a toothy grin. I chuckled,
"He's not our son. He this guys brother and were not together."
She leans into me.
"It's okay to have an excuse at your age sweetie." She smiled and we finished as I sighed.

I put Chad in his car seat while Carter put the groceries in the back of the truck. We both got in and he started the engine.
"I'm hungry!" Chad said to us. There was a Taco Bell right on the right to us so we pulled in the parking lot.

We headed inside and we all went up to order. We got a few tacos and 3 churros.
"Cute kid." The man at the counter said as we walked off. Why does everyone think he's our kid? I sighed and went to the table. I sat across from Carter and Chad. As we were eating Chad got stuff all over his face and I giggle.

"I got it." Carter said smiling while he wiped off Chads face. Silly kid.
"Carter?" I ask him.
"Ya?"
"Why does everyone thing he's our son? Does it happen with you and Sandra if you take him out?" I ask and regret mentioning Sandra.
"Never happened. Just you." He sighs and it sounds like a happy sigh. He seems like he would be a good dad.

"You should get married and have kids!" Chad blurted. Not this again. I sigh and let Carter deal with it.

------|Back Home In My Room|------

I lay in my bed since I'm already done with putting supplies in my bag.
Jessie comes in and sits down.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.
"Sure." I smile back and we go to a room I've never been to. It's like a movie room. There are cases of movies everywhere and then there's Netflix on the tv already. We sit down on the love seat which is the only chair in here. It's a darker room and he searches through Netflix.
"How about this?" He asks looking at paranormal activity. A scary movie, yay..
"Sure but I don't like scary movies." I said
"It's ok. I'll be here to save you!" He puffs his chest out and flexes. Weirdo.

We're about midway into the movie as I'm cuddling into him hiding from watching. When suddenly the power goes out throughout the whole house. Wow.

"OLIVER!!!! ANTHONY!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!! YOURE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!" I hear Matthew yell at the top of his lungs.
"What do we do?" I ask getting off Jessie a bit. Curious to how far away he is.
"I vote this." Before I could respond he was kissing me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed back. It started to get really heated but luckily the power got turned back on and I ran upstairs and into my room. 

How could I come in there house and start kissing people? I feel bad for no reason. I decide to go take a bath to clear my mind. I walk in and grab sweats and a shirt to wear. I walk into the bathroom and fill the tub with bubble and I had my phone with me Incase I got bored.

I was really relaxed until my bathroom door swung open scaring me to death.
"What the hell are you doing in here??" I ask Jessie.
"Well I came to apologize but I think I'm to turned on now." I cover myself under the bubbles. I'm so happy I put them in. He can't see me.

"Imma hop in. Don't bother fighting it cause your already naked and you get to see more of me then I get to see you." He said taking his shirt off and starting on his buckle.
"What the hell no!!!! Get out!!" I screamed. Carter came racing in right before he took his pants off.

"Dude what the fuck?" He yelled at him catching a glance of me.
"Out!" He said pushing Jessie out.
Carter put his hand out and looked away and started talking to me.
"I'm sorry about him. But I want to talk to you once your out so let me just lock the door. Imma wait on your bed." He said locking the door and leaving.

I drain the tub and dry myself once I realize I forgot under garments.
I pop my head out the door still wrapped in my towel. I see Carter on my bed looking at a picture frame I had on my bedside table.
I could faintly hear him talking. He hadn't noticed me.
All I could make out was 'I love her' and 'sorry'

He couldn't be talking about me? He has a girlfriend. I walk out with my sweats and shirt in hand and run into my closet.

"Girl? What the hell are you doing?" I hear him say in a ghetto voice.