Chapter 19

I'm baaaack!!! 🎧🎧

It was really good to be home. Halloween was this Saturday and it seemed awesome but too quick. I realized next year around this time, Jessie will be in college, me and Carter will be seniors, and I might not be dating Andy anymore.

I looked at my clock again, it was 2:47am and I had school. I couldn't fall asleep and I knew I could if I was in Carter's arms. He just made me feel safe but I don't know if I'd feel safe with him right now because of him kissing me. I tried deciding and looked back at the clock. 3:04am

I spent too much time decongestant so I'm gonna go anyways. I get up slowly and walk to Carter's room. I walk up to his bed and poke his nose a few times.
"What" he mumbled quietly with his eyes still closed.
"I can't sleep." I whispered. He just grabbed me by the waist bulling me under the covers and spoons me. I fall asleep quickly.

------|Morning|------

I wake up to Carter moving. I groaned as did he.
"Umm.. Thanks Carter." I said getting out of bed.
"Anytime Carly." He said also getting up. I walked back to my room and took a 10 minute shower. I dry my hair then straightened it. I put on no makeup and go to my closet to find clothes.

I put on a white shirt, my leather jacket, black ripped skinny's, and my combat boots. I call it good, grab my bag, my phone, and head downstairs. I see Carter ready by the door checking his phone.
"Carly do you want to ride with me today? I'm making a quick trip to Starbucks too." He asks without looking up.
"Ya sure?" I said making it sound like a question.

He opened the door for me and we walk to the driveway. I see sitting there an old Firebird. I love old kinds of cars, they're just amazing.
"Wow." I said looking at it.
"Thank you. It was my grandpa's and he gave it to me." Carter said getting in.
"It's amazing." I sighed getting in and setting my bag on the back seat.

He puts the keys in and it comes to life. He gets onto the road and we start driving. He pulls up to the Starbucks window and we get our drinks as he pays. You can tell the girl pushed her boobs up when she saw Carter. Slut.

He pulled into the school parking lot and people surrounded the car. I couldn't get out because people were in my way.
"Move away from the car!" Carter yelled making everyone take 2 steps back. I got out with my head down trying to hide my face so I don't get attention. I ran to the building to see Darren pull up on his motorcycle and Andy's car trailing behind it. I chuckled at them and skipped over with a smile on my face.

I saw Tasha get out of the car only wearing a crop top, wedged heels, and a skirt that was about mid thigh. What the actual fuck. She looked over and winked at Andy who hadn't noticed me yet. Darren has and tried signaling to him I was here. He payed no attention and but his lip looking at the her. She walked right passed me which caused Andy's face to faulter.

He walked over to me cautiously.
"What the fuck Andy?" I sneered. He opened his mouth to respond but nothing came out.
"That's what I thought." I walked to Darren growling.
I stared him straight in the eyes and asked him the same thing.
"Uhh.." He glanced up at Andy and then back to me. I turned back to Andy who had a sad look.
"We're through. Don't talk to me, don't contact me, don't even look at me." I glared at him. I slapped him across the face and it made a very loud noise.

I ran off into the building with tears threatening to spill. I heard someone calling my name but I just ran to the back off the school through the gym doors where no one was. I heard it slam behind me and I sat there crying. I moved way to fast with him. What's my issue? I don't even know how to do anything. I've never had a good relationship before. I was almost raped in my last relationship and my first relationship he hit me every now and then. I only started dating at 14. Ya I was a late bloomer. Sorry.

The abusive memories came flooding in and the almost rape memories did too. I felt a hand on my shoulder but flinched away thinking it was Jason or Phil.
"Carly calm down, I'm taking you home ok." I hear Carter say taking my hands away from my face. He wiped the tears that were on my face and I probably looked like shit.

I felt him kiss my temple tenderly and he picked me up bridal style as he walked back into the school. I was crying into his shoulder still and I could feel people staring.

"Carter what the hell are you helping that bitch for?" I hear Sandra growl.
"Fuck off Sandra." He sneered setting me into the passenger seat of his car. I'm so happy he decided to drive today.
"You can't talk to me like that Carter!" She said with her annoying voice.
"Fuck off Sandra. We're over." He said getting into the drivers seat. I look up wiping my tears and see her standing there dumbfounded. I saw a few other people near by hearing the conversation. He drove off.