Chapter 14

I wrap myself in a towel and open the bathroom door to find Mason on my bed? I walk to my closet and shut the door when I'm in. I look around and pick out a black hoodie and galaxy leggings after I put on some undergarments. I wrap my hair in the towel and walk over to my bed and sit across from Mason.

"So what's up?" I smile at him. He looks at me with a straight face and then smiles like a child on Christmas morning. He looks over to make sure my bedroom door is shut then looks back at me. 
"He said yes!!!" I smiled widely and brought him into a hug.
"That's wonderful Mason!!" I kiss his fore head and hug him again.
"So when do we tell your family?" I ask him seriously turning on my poker face.
"Well, I was thinking dinner." He smiled looking at his hands.
"That's a wonderful time. You might have to explain to Chad though what being gay is." I patted his back and he nodded.

"Thanks Carly." He smiled and left my room. I feel proud of myself that I helped him. I lay back on my bed and just as I get comfy Jessie bursts into my room, throws me over his shoulder, and walks downstairs into the kitchen.
"Jessie!!" I yelled hitting his back a few times.

I look up to see Barbra laughing.
"Why am I always carried to dinner?" I ask looking at the food on the stove.
She shrugs and I get set down on my own two feet. Me and Jessie set the table and the boys come down. I sit next to Jessie and Chad. Across from me is Mason and Matthew is the head of the table as always.

"So what did you boys do today?" He asked not really remembering that there is a new girl. I coughed a bit and his eyes shot up to me.
"And girl. What did you do today Carly?" He finally noticed! Woohoo!! Not really...

"School." I said plainly. The other boys went on about their days and it was up to Mason. I gave him a reassuring smile and he sighed.
"I-I asked someone out today." He looked down at his plate playing with his food.
"O that's wonderful! Who's the lucky girl?" Barbra asked clueless.
"Johnny said yes." He smiled slightly at her and he dropped her fork on her plate making a loud noise as the kitchen went silent.

"Excuse me? I don't know if I heard you right?" She looked at him intensely.
"I said, Johnny said yes." He made it more clear. She smiled at him.
"That's wonderful Mason." She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Maybe she was, I mean, coming out at 14 to your parents during a family dinner and catching her really off guard could make her cry.

"Congratulations son." Matthew said smiling at him as well.
"Ya congrats bro." Thomas put in. The other boys nodded and I looked at Mason who was smiling happily eating his food. Everyone finished and headed to their rooms but Mason stayed behind with his parents.

I took Chad upstairs to get him washed up since he got stuff all over his face.
"But I am clean!" He tried getting of his face being cleaned.
"Nope." I said and sat him on the counter and turning on the water. I grabbed a rag and got it wet. I rung it out and started washing his face.
"Now you're clean." I smiled at Chad and kissed his forehead. I set him on the floor and he ran off to go play in his room.

I head to mine and make a group chat with Ashley and Gail.

C- so sleep over tomorrow after school. I still need to ask.
G- o yay!!!
A- it's so gonna be fun! Me and Gail had an idea for what to do, it could be a whole weekend thing!
G- it's a really good idea and it involves the boys
(That mean Cole, Josh and Andy)
A- now go ask lady!! :)
C- ok ok hold on. What do I say? That 2 of my friends have a weekend planned? Do I go over to one of your houses?
G- you guys can come over to mine with the boys since my house is closest.
A- that's cool with me. I just have to tell Cole
C- ok let me ask

I get up out of bed and knock on the gray door for Barbra. She opens it and smiles.
"Hey baby girl. What do you need?" She asks me. I lean on my right foot instead of my left.
"I was wondering if I could spend the seeking with my friends Ashley and Gail? Please?" I ask her with a smile.
"Of course! I would like to see you here after school tomorrow with them so I know exactly who they are." She smiles widely.
"Thank you Barbra." I smile and she brings me in for a hug. I hug her back and she says goodnight to me.

I jump back on my bed and text the girls back.
C- she said it's fine but you guys need to pick me up after school since she wants to no who I'm going with XD
G- yay!!! I already texted all the boys to meet me at my house after school so I'll have them stay there for a while until we get back.
A- hint for you, we're driving a van ;)
G- pack a jacket, clothes for 3 days and a swim suit. It'll be super fun trust me
C- ok ok, I'll pack now and you can just drive me home after school and then get it all over and done with.
A- well I have to goooo bye bye guys c u tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!
G- cya, I have to go too
C- goodnight guys :D