Chapter 20

I wiped my tears off as he pulled up to some place. It's a boat yard from the looks of it. We got out and he grabbed my hand. We walk hand in hand to the end of the dock. He turned to me grabbing both of my hands.

"Carly.. Ever since I laid my eyes on you I couldn't get you out of my head. I just couldn't." Carter said looking down.
"And ever since we first kissed it made it so much better. There were fireworks and everything. And I just realized I sound like a complete girl but I love you." He finished by smashing his lips onto mine. His hands went to my waist as I rubbed mine up his chest and around his neck. He was right, it was fireworks.

"Carter, I don't know what to say.." I said pulling away.
"Cmon, there has to be something." He said looking at me.
"I-I love you too." I whispered. He smashed his lips against mine again and we were like that for a while.

"Cmon. Let's go home." He said holding my hand and bringing me to the car. He opened the door for me and my phone was ringing. I checked it
Andy
I ignored it and checked the rest.
13 missed calls and 27 messages.
The messages were shit so I deleted them.

He pulled into the driveway and we went inside. I went up to my room and finally answered the call.
"What do you fucking want?" I sneer.
"It's not was it looked like. Trust me please. I would never cheat on you Carly. I love you and that's it. She just needed a ride and that's what I gave her." He said. I sighed giving in.

"I'm sorry. Just the thought of you being with another girl just infuriated me. I just need a breather ok." I sighed again.
"Ok, I love you Carly. Bye."
"L-love you too. Cya" I said hanging up.

Do I really love Andy? What about Carter. he's going to be devastated.