Chapter 21

Don't worry I'm not dead!

I laid in my bed all night. Sooner then later I had to get up to do who knows what. I didn't sleep at all last night and I regret it. I decided I was going to date Andy again. I mean YOLO right? Sorry I used that. I regret every bad decision I've ever made.. Like that one time when I- sorry I'm just rambling on.

I walk downstairs and sit down at the table resting my head.
"Head up dear." I hear Abigail say. I lifted my head up as she set some French toast in front of me. Tasty but I'm to tired to eat. Why did I have to stay up. UGHH

I slowly pick up my fork when I realize I'm literally the only person in the whole kitchen. I take a bite and chew on it.
"Well someone looks like shit." I heard the twins say in unison then laugh.
"Shut up." I mumble.
"You ok?" Mason asks walking into the kitchen behind the twins.

I mumble a yes and finish my toast. I walk upstairs and see Chad chilling on my bed.
"I'm bored." He said when he saw me.
"And what am I supposed to do?" I ask.
"I don't know?" He said shrugging his shoulders. I walk over to my bed and flip on rolling myself in my blanket.
"What do you want to do?" He asks sitting on me.
"Ooof- I have no idea Chad. You can go ask one of your brothers to go take you to the park or something?" I say.
"Ok." He gets off of me and runs out of my room. I doze off into a nice sleep.

This is a full chapter. I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time, I'm sick and feel really shitty.