Chapter 15

I was running far from him. I don't know who he is but he was chasing me with a knife. I was scared so much.
"I'll get you!" I hear him yell behind me. I could hear his laughter getting closer to me. I screamed and fell down this black hole. It had arms as walls reaching out for me. I screamed as they reached to snatch me. I saw him above me and the arms disappeared and I was in a dark room. He was in front of me with a knife in his hand. He chucked it at my arm. It got stuck and I screamed. He threw more and they got stuck in me. I screamed more and more till one got in my head ending it all. All I could hear was his faded laughter.

I shot up in bed with tears running down my face.
"Shhhh it's ok. No ones going to hurt you." I looked to find carters eyes locked with mine.
"It was so scary. He killed me!" I cried into his bare shoulder. He rubbed circles on my back and laid me back now.
"I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Carly." He rubbed my cheek and went to leave.
"Please stay." I said shyly. He sighed and laid down with me.
"Thank you Carter." I said laying my head on his chest.
"Any time." He said rubbing the back of my head.

A few minutes later Chad came into my room holding a teddy bear.
"What's wrong Chad?" Carter said looking to him while holding my waist.
"I can't sleep Car." I lightly giggled at the nickname.
"Come here Chad. You can sleep in here for the night." I said looking at him. He shut the door and crawled onto the bed.

Carter was laying in the middle of my bed with me on his right side cuddled into him with his arm around my waist. Chad was on his left holding the bear with Carters arm around his shoulders.
"Night." Chad said snuggling with his bear. Carter kissed his forehead and before we knew it he was asleep. Soft snores filled the room from Chad.

"He's a cute kid." I said looking at Carter.
"Ya, he really is." Carter agreed looking down at me.
"You're really nice to him. You'd make a great dad one day." He smiled and I was to lazy to move my head back down and closed my eyes going to sleep. I was about to fall asleep when Carter kissed me with so much emotion. I pulled away.
"I-I can't." I put my head back down.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I won't tell Andy, sorry." He sighed squeezing my waist a bit.
"Just don't do it again ok.." I closed my eyes again and drifted to sleep.

------|Morning Bitch|------

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned moving my arm onto something hard. What the hell? I open my eyes and found that Carter had morning wood. O dear lord this is funny. He is so not living this down!

Chad was gone. I poked Carter in the face until he woke up. He moaned stretching while rubbing my butt with his hand in the process. I laughed and he opened his eyes giving me a weird look.
"Buddy, you have morning wood and you literally just rubbed my ass." He blushed and I pushed him off my bed.
"Go fix it big boy." He blushed harder and ran to his room. I chuckled and looked for a duffle bag. I found one and threw 3 pairs of jeans in it, 2 pairs of sweats, 5 tight, non-slutty t-shirts, a random black crop top and a pair of shorts. I threw in a plain black bikini with the strings on the sides and a pair of flip flops and tennis shoes. I put in 2 pairs of socks and a few pairs of undergarments. (This is all 666 words and I freaked out when I saw the number lol)

I zip the duffle bag and open the small front pocket putting in 3 pony tails, a travel tooth brush, a hair brush, and a small travel size shampoo and conditioner. I had a feeling we would be spending time in the wood or something and I'm bringing everything possibly needed.

I run to my bathroom and grab a beach towel. I come back into my room and put it in the pocket with all my clothes in it. I zip up the pockets and throw it on my bed. I remember my charger, open a random pocket and throw it in. I zip it back up and leave it getting ready for school. I decide to skip a shower and put on no makeup. I brush my hair and straighten it.  I brush my teeth deciding to skip breakfast cause I'm skipping everything else, might as well. I think I'm good so I go to my closet and find clothes.

I grab a white t shirt, the non-slutty tight one, and slip my leather jacket over it. I put on a pair of black jeans and a pair of white converse. I call it good. I grab my bag and head downstairs to see Carter watching Chad eat his breakfast.

"Ready to go?" Carter asks Chad as he puts his bowl in the sink. I see Abigail washing other dishes.
"Yup. I just need to find my shoes." Chad says running to get his shoes. Carter turns and sees me. He starts walking up to me and I back up with every step of his. I soon hit a wall in the hallway and he's about 2 inches away from my face with both his hands on each side of me making it so I can't escape.

He smash's his lips into mine and shoves his tongue in my mouth while I try pushing him off me