Chapter 12

I saw Darren and Andy with 3 girls by them. 2 were under Darren's arms and one was trying to get at Andy. I snuck up behind Andy and put a finger up to my mouth for Darren once he saw me.

"Get off me I have a girlfriend." He said moving the blonde to the side. She came back to him.
"She doesn't have to know sexy." She purred. Jeez are all the girls at this school sluts?
"Excuse me but you need to leave." I said walking up to Andy and pushing her off to the side. Andy looked relieved and hugged me tightly.

"Hi Andy." I smiled and pecked a kiss on his jaw.
"Hey babe." He smiled down at me and pecked my lips.
"Guys lets go." I heard the bitch scoff and her walk away. I didn't have to look cause I heard the click of her heals.

We're in a freaking school, you don't need damn heals. You'll break an ankle or something. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me.
"Let's get to class now?" Darren asked.
"Sure and nice to see you Darren." He smiled at me and got into the art room right as the bell rang.

We ended up having to draw Darren in a funny pose that Mrs. Clark put him in since he was sassing her. Me and Andy laughed really hard at him. We drew him and it was quite funny if you ask me.

------|Lunch|------

"Hey Carly!" Andy said catching up to me.
"Hey Andy? Why were you running?" I asked giggling at him.
"I was getting away from Josh." Who's Josh? Am I supposed to know who this was?
"Um, who's Josh?" I asked looking at our intertwined fingers.
"O don't worry. I'll introduce you to a few of my friends." I nodded and made and O shape with my mouth. We got I tithe cafeteria and he lead me through a few people to a group of his friends.

"That's Josh," he pointed to a guy with blue hair. "That's Cole," he pointed to a guy with purples and black hair. "And that's Cole's girlfriend Ashley." He pointed to a green haired girl.

"Hey guys, I'm Carly if you don't know." I smiled shyly.
"Believe me, we know. He wouldn't stop talki-" Cole was saying until Ashley covered his mouth with we hand.
"Ooo there's Gail!!" Josh smiled, stood, and waved the girl over.
"And that's Josh's girlfriend Gail." Andy pointed out to me. She had red hair and was pretty like Ashley. They put me to shame.

"Now you know everyone including Darren. He's still single so this is all the people you have to remember." Josh smiled at Gail as they rubbed noses.

I'm glad there are girls that will actually like me unlike the girls I met when I was with Carter. Ugh, they were slutty and had super annoying voices and laughs. I wanted to rip my ears off so much. And the guys he hung out with are such players. Just horrible people really, they all seemed like fake friends that couldn't stand each other.

"Ashley and Carly, follow me." Gail said jumping up from her seat. Andy stopped running my back and pecked my nose and let me go with a reassuring smile. I smiled back and left with them. Gail lead us out to the back of the school, where I became friends with Andy. I smiled at the thought.

"So the reason I brought you 2 out her is because of Carly." I snapped out of thought and raised my brows.
"Umm what?" I asked confused. I seriously am. Why do they want me, I met them less then 5 minutes ago.
"Well we want to know you because we're gonna end up being best friend probably." Ashley said with a toothy grin. Ok then, we probably are, I mean they're really great people so far.
"So what're we going to do?" I ask.
"That means a sleep over at your house." Your house was the only thing that stuck in my mind. What will they think when they realize I live in a mansion with 7 boys? Shit shit shit shit shit.
"M-my house?" I stutter. Fuck why did I stutter. Now they'll know somethings up.
"Ya, what's wrong?" Gail asks putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I'll have to ask but it should be ok. Just, when you guys arrive no judging till I tell you what's up ok?" I ask quietly. They nod and we go back into the school.

"Want some chips?" Andy said holding a bag of Doritos out to me. I take a handful and munch on them while the others talk.

The bell for lunch rings. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and chew on it to get that minty breath. Mmmm I love that minty breath smell. It's a Friday finally and school apparently gets out early on Fridays so I only had one class after lunch.

"Going to get a ride with me after school?" Andy asked walking on my left with our hands together while Darren walks on my other side.
"Uhh sure but I have to go home. O wait remind me to get Gail and Ashley's numbers later." I said trying to get my thoughts together. The bell rang and everyone scurried to class.

------|Last class|------

Finally the bell rang. I ran out of class to my locker to find everyone there. Everyone meaning Andy, Darren, Josh, Cole, Ashley, and Gail. They were chatting and laughing when I walked up. I got into my locker and grabbed some stuff as well as putting things away.

"Hey Ashley, Gail? Can I get your numbers?" I ask them before me and Andy leave.
"Ya sure!" They said in unison and we all switch phones to exchange numbers. I ended up getting Josh and Cole's too. Me and Andy walked out to his car hand in hand to see a girl sitting on the back of the car. She smiled with lustful eyes at Andy and greeted him with...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I'm a bitch lol