AU Prince Jonghyun part 1

Welcome to the kingdom of SHINee. Ruled by the king Onew. By his side is "Queen" is Key who is the kings brother. Then comes the King sons; oldest Jonghyun, The middle child Minho and the youngest Taemin. As a citizen of SHINee we are know as Shawols with our kingdom color proudly Pearl Aqua. The towns people are always joyous doing their jobs or just hanging out with the family. Some trade with the near by kingdoms of Big Bang,  Girls' Generation and . But today wasn't just a normal day for the kingdom, today was a big coronation for Prince Jonghyun and the whole kingdom is invited and for the special event King Onew personally came to my fathers bakery and asked us to bake a big cake for the celebration.

"Just one last touch." Currently in on a ladder putting the last finishing touches on the cake. At this point you must want to know why I'm on a ladder. Well when the king meant he wanted a big cake he wanted a BIG cake. 10 layers of blue velvet each layer is 5 inches thick, all covered in white frosting with aqua rose designs and even light blue diamonds on each layer made out of white chocolate. 

 I put a little white frosting on the back of the last diamond and stick it on the last layer with myself covered in flour and icing. 

"I grabbed your- holy crap that's a big cake." My best friend Kai exclaimed as he walked into the bakery. I giggle as he stares at the gigantic cake.

"I know took me all morning." I say proudly while smiling.

"Anyways here's your dress for tonight and my mother said hi." Kai handed me the long white bag which kept my dress safe. Since Kai's mother is a tailor I can easily get any clothes made.

"Good luck getting that cake out of here with my father, and make sure not to mess it up."

"Sure will (Y/N)." 

I take a short walk to my parents home to get ready with the help of my big sister and her husband.

After the long hours of makeup I can finally head to the coronation. I wore a blue and white dress,(as seen below) with matching heels with my (H/C) hair curled lightly.

Arriving to the castle was new to me, sure I pass by it everyday to my fathers bakery but this was different

Arriving to the castle was new to me, sure I pass by it everyday to my fathers bakery but this was different. The gates were open with banners with diamonds on them and colored in the Pearl Aqua. Lights on the lamp post were gleaming against the banners. Even better with the full moon and stars out. 

As I walk down the cobble stone path to the castle entrance many girls and families were touching up because it was also where the Prince will be picking a lucky girl to dance with during the coronation

As I walk down the cobble stone path to the castle entrance many girls and families were touching up because it was also where the Prince will be picking a lucky girl to dance with during the coronation. I walked up the steps to enter see a large walkway with royal blue carpet and pearl tiles besides the carpet. Other men and women had linked hands after a couple minutes I arrived at the massive ballroom. It was goldish flowers between the windows. The floor had pearl and royal blue tiles. On the left side of the room was a series of windows showing the garden and village, on the right had drinks and my cake which was guarded until it was time. All the way in across the room was a mini stage with two big thrones and three small ones with a wooden finish to them. Across the room I saw Kai with his girlfriend Krystal and gave them a small wave. King Owen, Key, Minho, and Taemin all wearing suits. Onew had his crown on with a black suit with a white fur sash. Key was wearing a pink blazer with black suit pants and matching shoes. Minho and Taemin wore the same dark blue suits with black suit pants.

Soon after a good 20 minutes of talking with fellow costumers of my fathers some girls screamed and ran to the entrance of the ballroom. Two guards stood wearing aqua suits and black suit pants with black shoes. In between them was prince Jonghyun wearing a plain white suit and newly blonde hair making some faint because he looked like a fallen angel. The guards escorted him to the stage to the rest of his family as all eyes watched his every move. Once upon the stage he bowed before his family and turned towards the crowd as King Onew stood up and started his speech.

"My dearest son Jonghyun today marks the great celebration of you becoming a man. You now have the honor of leading our army and training great recruits of this kingdom we call home. You ahve brought great happiness to this family and with this we pronounce you commander in chief of the SHINee army." Onew placed a black fur sash with a bits of orange and placed a golden medal with a diamond engraving in it with Pear Aqua on the ribbon. 

The room erupted in cheers as prince Jonghyun bowed to the people. Owen made a motion to silence everyone.

"Now for the prince to pick a lady to have the traditional dance with. Ladies line up." Soon after the king said those words Krystal pushed me into the line and became face to face with prince Jonghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY AN UPDATE. I know I know i've been gone for too long but ive been studying nonstop with exams and that's how this lovely idea came about. I have been debating to make this into a story it's self but im not sure. If you think I should please comment. 

See you all in the next update.