The New Model (Taemin)

[ Requested by @taeminslittletaemint ]

READER POV

5 Months. Its been exactly 5 Months since I have been in Paris, France studying to be a fashion designer and since I've started its been all peachy . But the problem is that I have been away from my long time boyfriend Taemin. We met a few years back through some friends and since then have been together and he has been all supportive me through this time and i'm the same with him. At the moment his group SHINee are in Japan doing tours, Fan meet and greets and doing press work as well, meaning  we only get to talk a for a few minutes a day due to the busy scheduling, time zone differences and if one of us are really tired.

I walk through the modern office which I work at with my bag on my shoulder and my coffee (or whatever your preference is in the morning) in hand as I walk to my desk. Currently i'm getting some last minute invites out for people to come to my first big fashion show sponsored by Mary Stables INC, the company I work for. For the past few months since I joined I have had the lucky opportunity to be chosen to design the men fashion for the show and its been going smoothly.

As I log into my computer, someone approaches my desk.

"How can I help you." I say not looking at them.

"Well I was looking for a belle fille(beautiful girl), She has (h/l) (h/c), (e/c) eyes, about (y/h)." My eyes widen recognizing that voice, I quickly snap my head up to see the man I haven't seen in almost half a year standing in front of my desk with his blonde hair, bright eyes and that perfect smile. I leap out of my chair and tackle him into a tight hug.

"Oppa, oh my god." Nearly in tears, he hugs me  back and chuckles at my reaction. I softly cry, he pulls away a bit and wipes my tears. 

"I thought you were doing press stuff all month." I say and sniffle.

"It got wrapped up early so I thought I would surprise you. Now come on, I talked to your boss, you have the rest of the day with me. How about you show me the sights." He gives me a cheeky smile and I nod smiling back at him.

-That Night-

Taemin leads me to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Once at the top there is a trail of red rose petals leading to a candle lit table for two with the chef there waiting for us. My jaw nearly drops at the sight of it. Taemin takes my hand and leads me to the table, he pushes my chair out for me, I sit down, then he pushes it in. He then takes a seat across from me. The chef brings out our meals and a bottle of wine as we thank him then leaves.

"I wanted to give you the best dinner ever since we haven't seen each other in awhile, I hope you like it." He says as he takes my hand in his.

"I love it, this is amazing. I can't believe you did this." Taemin brings my hand up to his lips and kisses the back of my hand with a gentle kiss.

After we ate, he lead me to the railing of the tower where we saw an amazing view of the city, the lights were twinkling and sparkling like stars. Taemin stood behind me with his hands on my waist as we looked at the the scene in front of us. All of a sudden, he spins me around to face him and kisses me passionately. At first I stay there in a state of shock but then relax and wraps my arms around his neck and return the kiss. The rest of the night was all cuddles and kisses.

-NEXT DAY-

"What do you mean he's not here!" My assistant for tonight just informed  me that one of my models just decided not to show up and he was the lead model showing off one of my best outfits. Taemin walks up to me with a concern look.

"I heard about what happened, let me fill in." He says as he grabs my shoulders and rubs them.

"That's great! Thank you so much." I hug him and the staff quickly drags him to the dressing rooms to get him ready. Not soon after my boss heads to the stage and welcomes the crowd and starts the show. Taemin walks out first leading the models out.

 Taemin walks out first leading the models out

After the show I thank everyone for coming then head back to Taemin and surprises him with a kiss.

"Thank you model."

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I'm back to updating, The trip to Hawaii was really hell and stressful that after I was booked solid for the new year and the time I had off I needed for me to relax and get myself organized. Coming soon are the following.

The hero (minho)part 2

AU Jonghyun prince part 3

Seoul fashion week (key) part 2

Also some pictures from the Hawaii trip also face reveal.

That's all i'll post, Thanks ya'll for the support and holy crap 10k reads

That's all i'll post, Thanks ya'll for the support and holy crap 10k reads. Thank you all so much for enjoying all that I can post, you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!