Onew

"Noona neomu yeppeo
( geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun)
Michyeo
(ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
Chueogi nae mameul halgwieo
( a apaseo ijen mameul)
Gochyeo
( da dagaol ibyeorae nan)
Replay Replay Replay."

Replay blared from my alarm clock as it filled my room. I sleepily turned it off as I rubbed my eyes. 

"SHINee I love you but its to early." I set my alarm for tomorrow and did my usual morning routine, I swing my legs over the bed to be greeted with a picture of my bias Onew during SHINee's Lucifer comeback. Today my best friend and I are headed to this years SHINee meet and greet in Seoul. I quickly get dressed and call my best friend Yona.

I meet her at a nearby cafe before we head to the meet and greet

I meet her at a nearby cafe before we head to the meet and greet. Yona and I met in Pre-school and soon enough became best friends after a few months. Now we are both eighteen, still best friends with a strong bond no one can break. I approach Yona to see her in the flower dress, hat and wearing a shawol backpack.

"(Y/N)!! omo! today is the day! JONGHYUN OPPA HERE I COME." Yona yelled nearly tackling me into a hug as a few people stared at us in confusion. 

"Unnie, calm down Jonghyun will be waiting for you, I promise."

"Then let's go!" Yona grabs my hand and nearly drags me to the subway station.

-Meet and Greet-

Once we arrived at the event, it was filled with many fans young and old. Yona and I stood in line with some of the other fans to get our light sticks (are they called that?) and fan signs then went to find our seat. Moments later the announcer comes on stage and gets us all excited. Yona and I linked are arms together nearly bouncing in our seats. As soon as SHINee walked out we all screamed and did the fan chant. "Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum,Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, SHINee." SHINee got seated and did a few aegyo to make us melt at the sight.

After the discussion part was over they called us by rows to get in line. It took us half an hour to fianlly get to the front of the line, it went in order from Minho to Key to Jonghyun then Taemin and finally my Bias Onew. The boys were really nice and funny. Yona was blushing like crazy when she approached Jonghyun. Once I got to Onew I felt like my cheeks were on fire. 

"Hi, nice to meet you." Onew said with that cheeky smile of his,my cheeks got hotter by the minute. I bow slightly before I spoke. 

"H-hi, I'm (Y/N), Im a big fan." Saying slightly embarrassed with a blush still at my cheeks.

"You're cute." Onew chuckles with his famous smile. I hand him some of the albums which I forgot to mention I have with me so he could sign, and during the same time he would not stop smiling. Once he finished he looked up at me and handed me back the albums, I glance to the left to see Yona taking pictures of us the whole time. 

"Thanks for coming (Y/N), maybe i'll see you next time." And with that I was moved out of line with Yona. This was the best day of my life.

(hello everyone sorry if this sucked, its almost 3am and I wanted to get this up for all you Shawols, and of course leave requests if you would like.)