Seoul Fashion Week (Key)

(First off Hello lovely people who have been reading this one shot series. Secondly thank you for 2k reads!!! It's amazing thanks you. Also right now I'm sick and school has been kicking my a** so that's why there's hasn't been updates in a long time, but since I'm in choir I'm super busy with rehearsals and stuff. But anyways I'll talk more at the end of this one shot.)

The backstage area was filled with Models getting hair and makeup done, Fashion designers running back and forth organizing and fixing the clothing with sweat running down their faces. Makeup artists having eye shadow, eyeliner, foundation etc. all over their hands, faces and aprons. It was a bunch of utter caous.

You were a rookie model starting your first big show today. The theme was artistic; you were wearing electric blue eyeshadow fading out to black, a nude lipstick and face slightly contoured. You wore(the outfit below⬇️⬇️⬇️).

And yes the company you work for made you dye your hair white but I looks super cool

The music starts to play and models start to walk out one by one. Soon I take my turn and walk out to the huge crowd. I look straight but notice a blonde hair man sitting in the front row with his legs crossed watching your every move. He looks very familiar.
I make my way towards the end of the runway and strike a pose and start my trek back to the backstage area.
-
The end is finally here, some celebrities are talking with the designers when I see the blonde hair man. As he makes his way over to me.
"Hi, you did great out there." He spoke then soon it hit me, he's Key from SHINee.

"O-oh thank you." I give him a small bow. He gives me a smiles.
"Would you like to go out for coffee some time?" He say while he smiles at me. And at that moment started a new chapter.

To be continued????