Tis the Season {Taemin}

{ Request by : @shinjiken678 }

It was that time of year again, cold weather, sparkling blue, red and green lights around Seoul and the sound of jingles playing around every corner. Its Christmas Eve and everyone is doing last minute shopping, and knowing Taemin he was one of those people.

A few years ago you met Taemin,Both bumped into one another while you were on a trip to Japan on vacation and he was there for promotions for 'Dazzling Girl'. It was like it was meant to be. You were at an event with your best friend to see SHINee preform, you both had VIP passes and Taemin mistaken you as a staff member. It was so cute how he acted.

First he tried speaking the best Japanese he could, you stopped him and stated 'Sorry, im not a staff member.' and showed him the pass around your neck. Then his face lit up like a red light and you couldn't help but giggle as he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. At the time his hair was brown and he hadn't reached his muscle stage yet. After the concert he asked you would like to go on a date with him and you said yes.

Now he has released solo, even asked you to be his girlfriend and now spending your 3rd Christmas together. Last year he got you a really cute phone case that was ( f/c) and had little symbols of stuff you both had done together and you got him a pair of new shoes for him to dance in for practice since his old ones were falling apart. This year you knew would be different since he has been acting a bit strange lately.

-Christmas Day-

"OPPA UP! UP! COME ON ITS CHRISTMAS!" You yell as you ruffle his white hair. He makes a small groan and slowly gets up to throw on a shirt and follows me into the living room where we have our tree.

 He makes a small groan and slowly gets up to throw on a shirt and follows me into the living room where we have our tree

"(y/n), Merry Christmas." Taemin says as he walks over and kisses your cheek. He walked over to the tree and picked up a small box and walked back to you. It was wrapped in (f/c) wrapping paper. You smiled at him while you sat on the floor and took the small box from him. After tearing the wrapping paper off and opened the box to reveal a necklace.

 After tearing the wrapping paper off and opened the box to reveal a necklace

"For my number one fan." He smiles and sits next to you and helps you put the necklace on. Once he finished, you pulled him into a tight embrace and thanked him.

"Now your present." You get and grab a box that was wrapped in black wrapping paper and had his Ace symbol on it and had it to him. Like the Mankae he is, he can't stop smiling. He tears it all off like a little kid and opens the box quickly to reveal a set of horror movies hes been dying to see since he went to America to film 'Drip Drop'.

"(y/n) thank you, this is the best Christmas since I get to spend it with you."