The backup dancer {Taemin}

{requested by @neko_haruhi_chan } (I'm Back!!~)

"1, 2, 3 ,4 and 5, 6, 7, 8; I want to be your only ace Ne gyeoteul seuchyeogan geujeo geuraetdeon namja, Naneun jogeum dalla baby what you want, Nega baradeon nega kkumkkudeon" The choreographer had his arms crossed as he watches us practice the new choreo for Ace one of the leading tracks for Taemin's Ace album. We all were wearing comfy clothing since we weren't filming the dance till a few days later.

You have been a back up dancer for SM for a few years now. You have even helped with some choreography for Girls' Generation and EXO, so lots of people in the industry are familiar on who you are. When the company announced they wanted to give Taemin a solo shot while the rest of the group was taking a break doing their own things they immediately wanted you on board with the project.

"And good, take 10" The choreographer says are he goes to talk with Taemin. You walk over to your bag and grab your water and phone, You've know Taemin since the Sherlock era and the both of you have been close ever since.

Soon Taemin does a little waltz towards you and finishes it with a spin and a cheeky smile.

"Another great from you." he says happily

"What can I say." A smirk plays to your lips and you do a little shoulder brush.

"Show off." He takes the hood from your jacket and places it over your head. You both laugh it off and continue.

~A MONTH LATER~

Today is the debut showcase for Taemin's album. You and the other dancers are getting hair and makeup done. Your are the first to get done and see Taemin is done as well.

"(Y/N) can I have a talk with you." Taemin says softly as he looks at you.

"Yeah, no problem." You respond as he leads you out back. Once the door closes he turns to face you. He hands you a white box with a pearl aqua bow on it. You look at the box a bit wide eyed.

"Taemin, you didn't have to do this."You look at him to see him smiling softly at you.

"Open it." He says and you listen to him and open the box. You are presented with a silver bracelet with 5 different charms on it, each representing a important moment that has happened since you have been working with SM.

"Taemint, this is amazing, thank you." You hug him tightly and he returns the hug with a kiss on your forehead. Then pulls away to give a kiss on your cheek.