Chapter 3

Hayley's POV

The Next Year

I am now 17 and not only have we improved by going on tour with Bring Me the Horizon, but we've also gained more relatable fans who can relate to a lot of our songs, and sometimes the emotion is so raw life that some fans start breaking down and singing along.

The paparazzi have taken it to themselves to learn all the basics from our lives like the fact that I'm an only child living with my dad. I have two younger half-siblings though, but they live with my mother on a farm in Bloemfontein, in South Africa where I was born. I was born in Durban though. I grew up with the ocean under my feat, but as I grew older the less likely you would find me by the sea.

They also found out that Lin's mom and dad are divorced too, and that she has 3 older sisters. Also that their mom got custody and that she had to live with her mom since the divorce, but they also learned that she chose to live with her dad when she was 13, but they haven't learned why yet.

They also happen to learn that Lizzy's mom owns a diner for young teens and that her mom and dad are divorced, but what they didn't learn is that her parents have a on and off relationship. They also learned about Lizzy's brother Jace, which gave us and both his companies quite a lot of attention.

They also happened to find out that Kita ignores her father who they're trying to track down. They also found out about Kita's mom, her step-dad and her little sister. Kita has the strangest family out of all of us. Her mom looks like a stripper/porn star, her step-dad looks like a rock star, and her sister is that innocent little blonde girl that would kill with her niceness.

Oliver Sykes has taking a personal liking towards all of us and he said that we're like the little annoying sisters he never had.

Kita related to him better though, so they hang out the most out of all of us. He's helped us right some tougher music that is emotional, angry and downright scary. We're going to express Lin's growler side and let her sing most, if not all of it.

We had released our album 'Sarcasm' at the end of last year and became number 1 in 10 countries pretty fast.

Our new Album will not only have new songs with Growling in it but also old songs like 'Sarcasm' and our cover of 'Blank Space' but it's more punk rock when we sing it especially when Lin growls and it makes it sound more crazy.

I have created the cover. We made Lin look like some creepy siren with half her face in the water. It was pretty cool. The previous album 'Sarcasm' we used Kita as the front of the cover and we made her look creepy with special affects as well as added a fish tail behind her.

Almost everything in our new soon to be released Album is metal or Alternative. There are a lot of growling accepts for the last 5 songs which are more for the younger and more chilled fans

Lin's voice is mostly in the new album, but that's only because she and Lizzy are the only two willing to growl and Lizzy was sick for a few weeks so Lin recorded without her so we could release the album quicker.

Next year we're touring alone, and the year after that Symone mentioned something about warped tour, and to be honest... That got me a bit excited to say the least.

Speaking of warped tour, we went to go watch them perform this year and I was excited to see Billy Talent again, When I was 12 when I went to see them live in Durban by Gateway and to make it better I stood right in front of Ian D'Sa in the front row. Not such a happy sight to see bra's fly onstage at such a young age though. (AN: I was 9 when I went to see them in South Africa live and this really did happen)