Chapter 7

Hayley's POV

Last night after Luke walked into me, we went downstairs and watched another horror move. Ashton thought he'd get revenge on us and tried to scare us with a scream mask, causing Luke to scream like a girl and me to frown. We weren't even watching scream... We were watching Halloween...

Luke was quite awkward the whole time, especially with the sex scenes, when his eyes were urge and he was trying to avoid the TV; me being nice skipped the sex scenes before it showed the last few times for Luke's sake.

Calum also sat with us and he was quite interested with the sex scenes and complained that me skipping would make the movie shorter and we would lose important information... Sure Calum, like the characters would get pregnant; they're all going to die anyway- Public service in my opinion.

Now I'm in the shower washing off all the yellow face paint that covered my body after I painted Gremlin. Yes I wasn't joking... He is now Pikachu. Pikachu is his alter ego, because right now he's sitting in front of the shower door glaring lightening blots at me.

I put off the taps and grab my towel, drying me of before exiting the shower. Gremlin starts mewing at me, probably to wash the paint off, but first I want to dress as Pikachu again and take selfies with my ugly kitty.

I change into my Pikachu onesie and my fluffy Yellow socks, again, and grab Gremlin, putting him on my lap while I do my own Pikachu face with the face paint... The shower was useless, but I needed it though.

I lift up Gremlin when I'm done and take my phone, running downstairs toward Kita who was playing some cowboy game and Michael watching her and the game intently.

I grab Michael and give him my phone which causes him to frown, right before he looked up at me and did a double-take.

"What the fuck did you do?" he asks amused. I frown and point at the camera "Take photos of me and Gremlin as Pikachus!" I exclaim excitedly, causing him to laugh and get the camera ready.

I pose with Gremlin for about 6 photos before I take the camera and take a few selfies with Gremlin, and then with Michael who dressed in his Pikachu onesie while I was taking selfies, holding Gremlin and hugging me sideways while laughing at our love for Pikachu. I swear I should be Asian...

After that I post all the photos on Instagram and twitter, as well as Pinterest, because... why not? I then go upstairs and wash off my face, before washing off Gremlin.

I hear a splash outside my bathroom window and look out to see Calum and Ashton in the pool with Harry and Lauren. I wanna swim too!

I quickly get in the shower again and shave my legs and under my arms quickly. I then quickly get out and grab my towel, while in the process making my hole bathroom floor wet.

I quickly dry up and tie the towel around my body. I then run out of my bathroom and into my room, running toward my drawer where my swimsuits are.

I turn around and shriek, falling down behind my bed, "Luke!" I shriek and poke my head out from behind the bed, looking at a red faced Luke with wide eyes and a stiff body while holding Gremlin in his arms, causing me to giggle.

"Turn around," I say making turning movements with my hand, causing him to quickly turn around. I quickly get changed in this complicated black swimsuit, which was the unfortunate one that I swiped from my drawer since all of my swimsuits are black and they keep piling up because Kita loves buying stuff that show off my boobs and make them look bigger than they already are.