Chapter 5

Hayley's POV

I had woken up smiling, because I actually woke up early and the sun had that yellow shine to it that made it look so pretty.

I had no breakfast because I wasn't hungry, only a little tired. The reason for waking up early was that Lin said she was coming to stay with us for the rest of the break because she was bored and said her sister didn't want to fangirl with her.

So here I was lying on my couth and waiting for Lin to get here, while I was watching Trace on the TV because I wasn't in the mood to watch, only to listen to what the world has come to.

There were so many sex related songs! ".Music has gone to shit. Music these days make me sick... That would be epic lyrics," I grumble, causing someone beside me to giggle. I look up at Ashton who was grinning down at me.

Then suddenly '5SOS- She looks so Perfect' came on, making me groan "Exactly! My point has been made!" I say as I put the pillow over my head and silently peek at the TV when I thought Ashton wasn't looking.

Suddenly he pops up in front of my vision of the TV, causing me to yelp. "Says the one who is secretly drooling over Luke," Ashton says, causing me to gasp and hit him with a pillow.

"I am not drooling!" I say wiping my mouth just in case, causing him to giggle viciously. I swear he's like a gay best friend, or just an annoying big brother.

I look at the screen and see Ashton in the background wearing a hoody and earphone's, and just watching the two naked fat people hug. "I see you have a fetish," I say causing him to playfully glare at me.

"How awkward must Luke have felt being in that classroom full of stripping teens though?" I ask baffled. Jezus I might of just covered my eyes and blushed viciously.

"He hid his blush with the text book and tried to focus on the book, but I could see him glancing around at some girls I think, which made him blush more though," Ashton says shrugging.

I frowned and looked at the floor in front of me. Ashton giggles; causing my attention to drift towards him "Is someone jealous..." he teased causing me to frown even more. I'm not jealous because of Luke eyeing some background actors that were dancing half naked, I was jealous of some of the girls in the video because of their bodies. The bodies I didn't have. Also some of the girls in the video also have a beautiful skin tone, which beats my sickly tanned one. I have a natural olive skin tone like Calum, but I almost never go in the sun so it looks quite sickly.

"Hey are you okay..." Ashton asks worriedly. "I'm fine," I say softly while taking a glance at him before going upstairs.

I change from my One Direction onesie to my black legging yoga pants and a black sports bra, as well as my black Vans. I then put a black sweat shirt over my sports bra and go to wake up Kita.

"Hey, Ashton?!" I suddenly hear Michael yell from downstairs, causing me to choke on air and run to Kita's room quickly.

She was up and brushing through her semi-straight hair, while tying it in a high ponytail. My phone goes off and I answer it because it was Lin. "Michael and Luke just went in your house! You said they were coming next week!" she scolds me.

"Ashton must've lied to us," I say getting Kita's attention. "Well I'm in the driveway; hurry up my sister is driving. Where do you want to go?" she asks. Kita reply's by saying the Yoga place and then the gym.

Kita then quickly changes into her standard yoga pants and just her black sports bra, as well as some black Nike trainers. She grabs some extra black crop yoga pants for Lin as well as an extra sports bra and a black sweat shirt like mine.