Chapter 4

^The Body Guards^

Ashton's POV

"Yeah mum, I'm at the airport now," I tell my mum on the phone. She's moved in with her new boyfriend and I have met him before, but I still don't know him, so I'm pretty sceptical.

"Ashton Joy will be coming over to our new house in a few, so she offered to drive you too," Mom tells me over the phone. "Okay mom, bye love you," I say and hang up.

She also said that her new boyfriend is Calum's dad's brother so if they get married, Calum and I will become cousins. Even though he's already practically my brother.

"So I guess I'm going with you and you're mom then, mate," I say patting Calum on the back, causing him to grin.

"Oh my gosh guys! Hayley's moved to Australia!" Luke fangirls, causing Calum and I to laugh, but Michael take's him seriously.

"Did any of the other girls move here too?!" he starts fangirling too. Oh boy. I've never seen two guys fangirl over girl rock band like these two in my life. Dedicated fanboys they say. I say nay. Their obsessed.

Of course I've seen Luke fangirl over Good Charlotte before, but that's understandable. I mean yeah I adore Savage Sirens, but I'm not as crazy as these two. Sure I'd fangirl when I meet them, but I wouldn't stalk them all day.

Okay maybe that's mean. The boys don't stalk them all day, they just wait for big news about them and then fangirl for a few minutes and then they chill, and well that's only Luke. Michael fangirls for a few seconds before chilling.

"It says that Lin has moved here too and that Kita is living with Hayley for the break. Okay that's suspicious, why would Kita not go to her fam- "Oh my fucking God! Shit! Fuck! Oh my God! Do I look okay?! She could be anywhere!" Michael exclaimed excitedly. And there goes a few seconds... He's going to fangirl permanently everywhere he sees a girl with velvet red hair.

Yes... Our Michael... has a massive obsession with Lin Sage from Savage Sirens. I always thought he's go for Kita Voge because of the personality matching, but no, surprisingly he went for the one who growls like a hungry lion.

"Luke!" we hear Liz shout from afar excitedly. Luke loses his fangirl and breaks into a full blown grin as he runs to his mum.

Michael runs toward his mum excitedly as well and I hear his voice wavering as he yells 'Mum!' excitedly. He's just a big softy.

Calum waddles toward him mum and dad who had come to pick us up so we could go see my mum and his uncle... who are dating... Oh boy.

Joy gives me a hug and we head toward the car. It takes a few to get there and while we're driving, Calum and I play eye-spy.

"I spy with my little eye... something... Black!" I say causing Calum to chuckle slightly, before his eyes widen and mouth gapes, "mansion..." he mutters, causing me to giggle, "No it was your mom's hair!" I say still giggling.

"No..." Calum says turning me around "Mansion!" he exclaims as my jaw drops. It's a huge house, no mansion as Calum had said, with trimmed bushes and some palm trees here and there. I also notice that it's near the beach, which is a few ft. away from the backyard.

The whole place is white and some other light yellowish colour. There are a few Willow trees too, which had to have been planted it special fertilizer and imported from a different location. "Joy... Are we lost?" I ask Joy and she shakes her head and gets out of the car along with David.