Chapter 6

Hayley's POV

I woke up with burning eyes, which meant I was sleep crying... Poo. I pout and sit up straight in my bed. I jump off of my bed and go do my business. Then I wash my face under some cool water.

When I exit I see Lizzy standing by my open door, looking at my bed with a zoned out face. I then took it upon myself to sneeze "Pi-ka-chu!" Yes I literally sneeze the word Pikachu... aren't I adorable...

Lizzy's head snaps toward me right when I rub my nose with my toes pointed at each other because of the sneeze. Yes my feet do that when I sneeze. I don't know why... Don't ask me.

"You're wearing the wrong onesie my friend," Lizzy laughs, causing me to giggle for the first time today. I know someone called her and I don't want to bring that up again so I don't say anything and hug her.

I quickly change into my Pikachu Onesie and my fluffy yellow socks and smile at Lizzy brightly. She lifts an eyebrow and I grin, causing her head to retract with an 'Oh Fuck' look.

I grin and quickly take out a Tiger onesie and give it to her with some tiger striped fluffy socks. She groans and gets changed, causing me to giggle because she has whiskers.

I then skip downstairs and run into the kitchen and skid towards the fridge where I skid into Lauren who giggles and hugs me before goin outside to the swimming pool I suppose because she had a Swimming suit on.

Dad then decides to come in the kitchen and ruffle up my hair with a big-ish box in his hand. "What's that?" I ask him. "It's your fan-mail and they said to get it to you urgent, so here," he says and gives me the box. Michael runs into the kitchen and eyes the box like a video game.

Lizzy hears and skids inside yelling "Hayley's Got Mail!" causing all the girls to stumble down the stairs. Luke who I hadn't seen in the living room comes to see as well, along with Calum who was sitting next to him.

"Yes, Michael wanted to see what it was first. He was asking me what it was the moment I stopped in the parking lot," dad said and looked at the spastic boy. I giggle and cut open the tape and notice holes at the sides of the box which made me frown.

"Yes the holes were the reason I was curious in the first place," Michael says resting his head on his hands that were flat on the table, just like a dog that waits for a treat after being scolded. I shake my head to clear my thoughts of Michael the Big Red Dog and lift the side of the lid my side.

Suddenly I hear a meow and my eyes widen, causing me to rip the lid off completely and throwing it across the room, causing it to hit Calum on the head. I mumble a sorry and pick up a little really fluffy kitten, probably a Persian and grin widely.

Michael squeals like a little giddy girl and everyone 'Awww's" the kitten. I hand the kitten to a really excited Michael to hold and look back in the box that I had tipped my way to see better when my smile and eyes widen.

My smile turns into a grin and I look up at Lin evilly. She gives me a curious look along with Calum who's standing next to her.

I shall name you Gizmo," I say pointing at the Persian kitten, and putting my hands in the box to take out the other one, lifting it to my chest, "And you I shall call Gremlin," I say causing a gasp to come from a constipated looking Lin.

"Why Gremlin?" Calum asks confused. "Because he's a Sphynx...." I tell Calum who frowns and Michael to take a step forward "What a fitting name for such an adorably ugly kitten," he says scratching the cat's big ears.