Chapter 10

Kita's POV 

(*PS Prepare your souls* LS Just saying)

Last week was a clusterfuck. Lizzy broke down, Hayley broke down, Lin was at the verge of breaking down, and the boys are scared of Lizzy, as they should be. All except Calum who wants to bury his bone in her backyard. I iz funny, no?

Anyway! Luke has been 'Secretly" cuddling with Hayley at night and Michael and Lin are moving fast. He might just bury his bone in her front yard soon, not the back because Calum's a dirty little fucker and Michael's just a EMO little angel... Not... But he's less physically perverted though.

I'm still fucking sexually frustrated and having two shirtless boys with sexy bodies roaming the buss all day is turning me on, no matter how scruffy the one looks, his back muscles though!

FOCUS! Think happy thoughts... Kittens... Pup- eish NO! Fire. Yes, Fire good... Penis... Ashton's smile... Penis... Ashton's muscles... PENIS... Ashton's Dick! Sweat living dick SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"Kita you alright... You look kinda hot...?" Ashton asks, not helping very much. "Shut the fuck up and please put on a shirt or I will fucking rape you!" I yell at him, causing him to blush viciously and booms of the boys' laughter to echo in the TV room.

"Ashton, leave her alone so she could be hot and bothered by herself!" Lin yells from the other room. "You know I don't mind the company if you don't mind the fornication!" I yell back, causing her to shut up, probably blushing.

"Shut up! She's mine! Get your own!" Michael yells. "Alright! Can I have your Ashton?! He seems quite do-able!" I yell back, causing him to laugh.

"I give you permission, but not in the buss! It stinks in here too much, we don't need the smell of sex too!" he yells back, causing me to laugh.

Life is fun when you have someone in the buss that understands you. I look up at a really embarrassed awkward. Shirtless. And red Ashton with a gaping mouth and his body stiff.

"Do I make you feel uncomfortable, my totally lickable gumdrop...?" I ask him smugly, causing him to scurry off into the bathroom and me to laugh.

Eventually everyone makes their way to their bunks and I look at Hayley from across my bunk as she smiles at me mouthing 'lickable gumdrop,' causing me to giggle and turn around so I'm not facing her.

Halfway through the night I start getting horny... Fuck my life and fuck me sideways. I can't sleep. This is the cause of those little fucks walking around half naked and spouting all they're glorious fakery everywhere.

I turn to look over at Hayley's bunk only to me face with Luke laying his head on her chest as she unconsciously moves her fingers through him hair. Ugh Young love makes me sick.

I jump off of my bunk softly and fully close their curtain, scaring Luke shitless, causing me to laugh with my tongue between my teeth.

I look at two bunks. Calum? Or Ashton? Decisions decisions. Not! I might be desperate but I refuse to lick Calum... or well... Fuck him. He's too small for I.

I climb in over Ashton and slowly start warming him up so he doesn't wake up, luckily for me he's quite easy. Fuck this would probably end quickly, but fuck it. If he doesn't cooperate I shall most likely rape him. But it's not rape if you enjoy it though...

He starts to stir so I leave sloppy kisses up to his neck, causing him to wake up "Kita...? What are you...?" I shush him by kissing him on the lips which causes him to stiffen, not noticing me taking off his boxers.