Chapter 13

Hayley's POV

I woke up to jumping on my bed and looked up sleepily at my little sister excitedly jumping on my bed and then plopping down next to me.

"Do'ya know how hard it is to get on your bed! It's so high!" she says out of breath, taking a quick glance at Luke and then wiggling her eyebrows at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah! Some director called Kita, who told Lizzy to tell Lin to tell me to wake you up so you could get ready for your video shoot thingy, because you're apparently shooting Liar Liar in Australia at the same set thingy they shoot Mako Mermaids but they altered it to look like new york and apocalypse like and then you guys are supposed to be pained and stuff! Doesn't that sound fun! Can I come?1 Pleeeaaaase?!?!?!" she tells me really fast so my brain takes like 5 minutes to process what she just told me and to quickly jump out of bed slip on my skinny jeans and a black shirt that's probably Luke's but it was on my floor so it's mine now.

I look at Luke's who's looking at my sister with wide eyes as she gets up all in his face as he semi hides under the blankets, causing me to laugh, pick her up and carry her downstairs where Blayne is holding Lizzy's leg on the floor, "You're not leaving me in a house with two females!" he says afraid, causing me to laugh and Lizzy to lose the aggravated expression and look up at me with a bright smile.

She limps over to me - along with a very happy and quick Lin who hugged me excitedly - and hugs me. She looks down at my brother irritably, "Fine go get in the bloody van you parasite!" she yells at him causing him to run out of the house and into the van.

Before I have time to exit the door behind all the girls I hear a 'Wait!' and an 'Oef!' causing me to look back at Luke lying on the floor with Michael on his back, posing like a model, "I meant to do that...." Michael says awkwardly and gets up off Luke, "We're coming with you," he says in a demanding voice and standing like a knight in shining armour.

I slam the door closed and then walk to the van with a bored expression until I hear the door open and close again. I get lifted off my feet and thrown over a shoulder seeing only a flash of now red hair.

"You shall not disrespect me he says twirling me around, causing me to scream and get really dizzy, only to be placed in another person's arms as Michael walks to the van like a boss... The little dipshit...

Luke places me on the floor so I could walk again and I get in the van with Luke right on my heels. When I get in I hit Michael's head, causing Lin to laugh," I just hit him before you got in!" she laughs causing Kita to shrug.

"The more hits, the more common sense gets knocked in his head," she says making a hitting gesture with her hand, causing Michael to flinch and glare at her.

Kita then goes on her phone while the rest of us are silently staring out the windows, well that is until we hear an 'Oooooooo!" sound like Achmed the Dead Terrorist on Jeff Dunham did in the Christmas special when the guy played the guitar for Jiggle Bombs.

I look at her with furrowed eyebrows, wide eyes and supressing a smile. She looks up at me and gives me a retarded face like Brent Rivera would on YouTube.

"Oh mah Lawd he's gowgas!" she says still doing the face but with her eyes closed. I roll my eyes, "Is it Ashton, Oliver or some random guy on Instagram or Facebook?" I ask her looking out the window.

She glares at me, "Nahwr its Chris!" she says practically jumping on my lap like a lap dog and shoving the phone in my face.

"Bish! You heavy!" I say and take the phone from her, while pushing her from my lap, causing her to let out a retarded yelp and an 'Oef!'