Find the Nemeton

-Riley

I just took Derek to my house and Stiles met us there. I laid Derek on the couch and Stiles slapped him as hard as he could. He balled his fist and went to punch Derek and he stopped him. "Where is she?" Derek growled. "She's gone." Stiles said. "With Melissa and Anna." Stiles said. "She took them!" I yelled as I started crying. "And if that doesn't get to you, Scott and Sam left with Deucalion." Stiles said. 

Derek and I met with the Argents and Isaac. "Where's Scott, Sam, and Stiles?" Allison asked. "Stiles is at the hospital still. He's holding off the cops for us." I said as Derek headed towards Cora. "We have to go." Derek said. "What about Scott, Sam, and Melissa?" Argent asked. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. "Jennifer took my mom and Anna." I said. Alex walked over to me and hugged me. "What about Scott?" Allison asked. "Derek, where's Scott and Sam?" Argent asked. Derek walked towards me. "Riley, go with the Argents. Get some sleep and eat something okay?" He said as he held my face in his hands. "I love you Riley." He said as he hugged me. I obeyed his orders and left with them. 

-Stiles

I was waiting for the police when he walked in. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Just fucking perfect." I sighed. He came and stood right in front of me. "A Stilinski at the center of this mess, what a shock." He said. "Can you answer a few questions without the usual sarcasm?" He asked. "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." I said. He smiled at me. "Where's your dad?" He asked. "I don't know I haven't seen him in hours." I said. "Is he drinking again?" He asked. I sighed. "What do you mean again? He didn't have to stop before." I said. "He did have to slow down though. Is he drinking like he did before?" He asked. "Alright. Next time I see him, we'll do a little sobriety test. Maybe we'll start with the alphabet, you know, begin with 'F' and end with 'U'. " I said. He laughed. God knows I hate Agent McCall. "What happened here?" He asked. "I was stuck in the elevator the entire time." I said. "Were you the one who put the name on the door?" He asked. I looked at him confusingly. "What name?" I asked. I looked at the elevator and on it was the name of silver; Argent.

-Riley

I ate something and then I went to go check on Cora. I used Scott's dirt bike. I opened the loft doors and Isaac was there, pacing back and forth. "She's dying isn't she?" Isaac asked. "I don't know Isaac." Derek said. "What are you going to do?" Isaac asked. Derek sat there quietly for a while. "I don't know." He said. "Well do you want to figure something out? Because while Scott and Sam and Riley and the others were out there trying to stop people from being killed, you were actually in here, rolling around in the sheets with the killer. Riley and Sam and Scott were dying. Dying because they made themselves feel guilty for your death. They mourned over you while she was on top of you Derek." Isaac said. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Do you know how many people she's killed Derek? Erica and Boyd are dead because of her. Cora is dying because of her and you are doing nothing!" Isaac exploded. Derek just sat there, tears threatening his eyes. "Why did you do this to us Derek? Was it because of the power? Boredom?" he said as he walked towards Derek. "Loneliness?" Isaac asked. Derek turned and looked at him. "Maybe." Derek said quietly. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave her. I'll help the others when I find out how to help her." Derek said. "There's no time Derek!" Isaac screamed. He grabbed my arm and we headed towards the door. "The full moon is coming so the sheriff and Melissa will be sacrificed, so I'm going to try and help them." He said as he pulled the loft door open. "While you sit here perfect the art of doing nothing." He said as he closed the door. We took the elevator and Isaac kept his hand in mine. 

We got back to the Argent's place and Stiles was there. "I'm carrying a .45. Maybe when can heal from a shot to the leg but I'd like to see her with half of her skull blown off." Argent said. "Violent much Mr. Argent?" I said quietly. "How are you holding up Riley?" He asked me. I nodded and he smiled. "We've got one priority and that's to find the people she wants to sacrifice; Melissa, the sheriff, Eli and Anna. We have a map and every clue we need to find them but what we don't have is time. That's why we need all of you." He said. Stiles sighed. "Where do we start?" He asked.