More twins?

-Riley

Scott and I were at the clinic. Deaton was giving the dog a shot and I was making sure he didn't move too much. "It won't hurt him will it?" The pet owner asked. "Just a little." Deaton said. "But I find it that the owners feel most of the pain." Deaton laughed. He gave the dog its shot. "Well, we'll do some checking for parasites and let you know of anything we find. I'm sure the poor guy just ate something he shouldn't have." Deaton said. Scott sat the dog down. "Nice name." Scott said. "Military family." The guy said. "Looks like he knows who the Alpha is." He said. Scott and I looked up. The pet own and his dog, Bullet, left. I washed my hands and my phone vibrated. When I saw the name, I wanted to throw up; Jayson Grey. 'Riley, what are you doing later?' It read. 'Ignoring you.' I replied. Sometimes, you have to be a bitch to get your point across. Scott and I heard a dog barking. Scott went outside and I followed. We found the same little dog we just saw; Bullet. And his owner's car was still here.

Scott and I got home and Sam was sleep. he hadn't really been feeling too good. So we kinda just kept our distance. If I've learned anything living with Sam, when he's sick, don't bug him. Alice and Anna had been at our house all day. Making sure he was okay while we were at school and such.

When I woke up, Sam was in my room going through my closet. "Sam what are you doing?" I asked him. "We'll I forgot to do laundry, so I'm wearing your clothes to school." He said. I didn't argue with him. I was too tired. Some days I think I'm more human than wolf.

Derek gave me a ride to school. Ms. Blake was outside and she looked at us right as Derek kissed me. "Have a good day." He said. "Yeah yeah just keep your lips off him." Cole said jokingly. Cole may be a telepathic, but I don't think he could take on a werewolf.

School had started and I dreaded every minute. "It's like he vanished. He left his car, his dog, everything." I said to Stiles and Sam. "Well, could he have been a virgin maybe?" Stiles asked. "Nope not at all. Deaton has us have sex with all of the clients." Scott said. Sam and I nodded in agreement. Stiles looked very unamused. "No, I don't think he was and why are you talking like he's already dead? He's missing Stiles." Scott said. "Missing and presumed dead. Because he was a virgin. Do you know who else is a virgin Scott? Me! Riley! Probably Sam." Stiles said. Sam shook his head. "Not Sam. But our lack, my lack of sexual experience is literally going to get me killed. I need to have sex like right now!" Stiles said. Danny shut Stiles' locker. "I'll do it." Danny said behind him. "What?" Stiles said. "Be at my place at 9. And plan to stay the night. I'm a cuddler." Danny said. "That was sweet. Are you joking?" Stiles asked. "For you, yes. For Riley, not at all." Danny said as he winked at me. "I'll keep that in mind." Cole said as he walked up behind me. "I'll remind you all that cross country is not an option for lacrosse players." Coach said as Isaac walked in. I forgot it's Cross Country and Soccer season. Great.

I was behind Isaac tying my shoes when I felt the presence of 2 wolves. I was frozen for what seemed like forever. Coach blew the whistle and everyone took off running. I stood up and walked to Isaac with Scott and Sam. "It's them." Isaac said as he started running. We ran after Isaac. When we caught up to him, the blonde twins, Ethan and Aiden had Isaac. Scott punched Aiden and Ethan let Isaac go. "There's one bone." Scott said. They got ready to attack Scott when Sam, Cole, and Eli walked up. I walked in a different direction. Something was leading me to this tree. When I got there, I screamed. It was him; the guy from the clinic. Cole, Scott, Sam, Isaac, and Eli walked up and Cole grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms. "Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded against his chest. "It's him isn't it Scott?" Stiles asked.

Sheriff Stilinski and the other officers showed up. "Everyone get back!" One of the officers yelled. "Boys, get back to school." Sheriff said. "You heard him! Nothing to see here. Probably some homeless random kid." Coach said. "Coach, he was a senior." Sam said. "Was he on the team?" Coach asked. Out of nowhere, there was a girl screaming. His girlfriend I presume. I looked over and saw Ethan and Aiden and . . . more twins?