Telluric Currents

-Riley

Scott told me what Ethan said about Derek supposedly killing Ennis. I'm not saying it because I'm with Derek kinda, but Derek didn't kill him. 

Scott, Sam, and I went to the hospital to take mom dinner and the entire place was completely packed. She looked at us and smiled. "Thank you for bringing me dinner guys." She said. "Everything okay?" Scott asked. "Everyone who was in a 10 car pile up are being transferred here and the E.R. attendant isn't answering, so we have to wait for the on call to get here." She said. A woman came up to my mom and asked her for  something to help with the pain. My mom explained why she couldn't give her anything and I looked at my brothers. We sat next to the lady. Scott talked to her and he put his hand on hers, I put mine on her shoulder, and Sam put his on her leg. Taking the pain away from her made her feel really better. 

"Someone help me!" I heard the familiar voice. I looked up to see Ethan carrying Danny. We got Danny to a chair. I grabbed Ethan and held a dagger of mine to his neck. "What did you do to him?" I growled. "Nothing! He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing." Ethan said. I started getting a headache and I let Ethan go. It seemed to get worse and worse and then I started hearing the voices. 'He's going to die.' They kept repeating. Finally, I screamed as Danny threw up. Sam and Ethan caught me before I fell. "What was that?" Ethan asked. "I don't know." I whimpered. I looked at the vomit Danny left on the floor. "Mistletoe." I said. 

We got Danny on the gurney and to a room. Ethan started asking questions and I noticed we weren't the only ones in the room; Cheveyo was standing right by Danny. "It's okay dad. He's not going to die. As long as your mom works fast, he'll be a-okay." He said. "Scott, grab the tape. Ethan? Is it? cut his shirt off of him." My mom said. My mom came back with a huge needle. "Mom, he isn't breathing." Scott said. I looked at Danny and tears began forming in my eyes. Sam grabbed me and hugged me. "I know son." She said. She felt around on his shoulder and finally pushed the needle through his skin. 

I heard Danny breathe again. "Thank you." He said. I hugged him on the bed. "What?" My mom asked. "Mom, that was pretty awesome." Scott said. Isaac showed up a little bit after that. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I heard you scream Riley." He said. "Just making sure you were okay." He said as he hugged me. 

Scott, Sam, Isaac and I got ready to go when Ethan came outside. "You may not believe me, but I promise, I didn't do anything." He said. "All we know is the minute you got here, you went right for Danny." Sam said. "Well, I thought about going for you, but I found out you were a werewolf." Ethan said to me. "We aren't going to hurt them." He said. "And why should we believe you?" Scott asked. "Because we knew that one of them was going to be very important to you. Now, we know it's Riley and Lydia." He said. Scott just looked at him. I started walking towards the car that was entering the parking lot. It was swerving in a dangerous manner. "Riley move." Ethan said as he tackled me out of the way. I was almost crushed between 2 cars. Scott, Sam and Isaac ran to the car and noticed, no one was in there. The only thing in the car, was a moth. 

-Stiles

I showed up before my dad did. "Dad, they're trying to tell you that there was 2 separate kidnappings." I said. "Who's car is this?" He asked. "Dr. Hilliard, the only on call doctor we have." Melissa said. "The E.R. attendant is the one who never came in." She said. "I'll focus on getting your part of this story first." Dad said. We walked away. "So these are definitely the sacrifices you were talking about right?" Scott asked. I nodded.  "Yeah one of the groups Deaton said was Healers." I said. "What about Danny? He threw up Mistletoe." Riley said. I didn't know.  "Can you hear that?" I asked as I pointed to my dad. Scott, Sam and Riley listened. "They found a body Stiles." Riley said. 

-Riley

Scott, Sam, Eli, Isaac, and I all slept in my mom's room. Since they haven't found the last Healer, we made sure it wasn't mom. "Boys!" Mom said. We all jumped up. "What do you 5 think you're doing?" She asked. "Uhh watching over you." Isaac said. "We wanted to make sure you weren't the 3rd sacrifice mom." Sam said. "But all of you were asleep." She said. Scott and Isaac were arguing over who was on watch last. "All of you, get your butts to school." She said.