Blacklights

-Riley

We were being interrogated by my assface dad. Again. "SO when did you get there?" He asked. "At the same time." Stiles answered. "Same time as who?" Rafael asked. "Same time as us." Scott said referring to Sam, him and I. "Coincidence?" He asked. "What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles asked. We ended up confusing him. 

It sucked because even with the power out, we still had to go to school. We go to the school and Stiles stopped Scott from going to talk to Kira and Kieran. 

In Biology, Aiden tried talking to Lydia, and she shut him down. She must be really pissed at him. 

-Scott

I found Kira during lunch. I sat down next to her on the ground. "I don't want to talk about it." She said. "Wanna talk about the pre cal test on friday? The questions are right out of the book." I said opening my book, hoping to distract her. She took my book and closed it. "Do you have your phone?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm going to show you something I've only showed Kieran." She said. "Take a picture of me using the flash." She said. I did what she said and I looked at the picture. "Whoa, what is it?" I asked her. It looked kind of like an orange ghost around her. "I don't know. It started happening a few months ago to me and Kieran. It only happens with the flash on and somehow Barrow knew about it." She said. "He used my phone to take pictures of us." She added. "That's why you wanted your phone." I said. "If they see those pictures of us." She said.  "We need to get your phone back." I said. 

-Kira

We met with Stiles at the police station. He was going over which card went to which door. "Almost everyone is out dealing with the blackout, but there's always one person at the front desk. You have to use the service entry by the dumpster.  I'll text you if anyone shows up but if you get caught, I can't help you. With my dad under investigation, I can't risk it." Stiles said. "Thanks Stiles." Scott said. 

We went in through the service door and there was the dispatch Stiles warned us about. We waited for him to go into another room before we headed towards the evidence room. We were in. We started looking for my phone and Scott found it. I tried turning it on but it was dead. "It's dead, we have to take it." I said. "They'll know it's gone." He said. "How do we charge it if the power's out?" I asked. "See if you can find a charger cable." He said as he went towards the laptop on the desk. Thankfully after looking through the drawers, I found one. He opened the laptop and stared at the wallpaper. "Who's that?" I asked. There was a man and 3 children. "That's me, Sam and Riley." Scott said. I can honestly say, they were really cute when they were kids. I plugged in my phone and waited for it to turn on. It took it about 4 minutes to get charged enough to turn on and I deleted the pictures of Kieran and I. 

-Scott

We met up with Stiles outside. "God that was awesome!" I said. "I mean terrifying yeah, but still awesome." She said. "Have you guys ever done something like that?" Kira asked. I looked at Stiles. "Yeah maybe once or twice." He lied. "I guess I should take you home." I told her. Almost instantly, all the happiness and joy left her face. I handed her the helmet and thought about something. "You wouldn't want to go to a party would you?" I asked her. She smiled at me and I took that as a yes. 

-Riley

When Cole and I got to the loft, Scott was pulling up with Kieran and Kira and Stiles. I smiled and ran to Scott to give him a hug. "Hey brat. Ready to party?" He asked. I smacked him and he laughed. We headed up to the loft and met with Isaac. He opened the door to reveal the loft illuminated by black lights and a sea of people covered in glowing paint. "Derek can't find out about this." Isaac said over the music. Cole decided to drag me over to the painting table. "What are you doing?" i asked as he took my tanktop off. "I'm having fun." he said as he took some of the paint and started painting my body. Great. Just great.