It's only the beginning

-Riley

Sheriff Stilinski had told me that Stiles had been having nightmares alot lately. I decided I'd keep a lookout over him tonight. "Don't let them in." I heard him whimper as I sat next to his window. I looked through it and saw him moving restlessly. I opened the window and crouched next to him. He kept moving around and sleep talking and he finally woke up screaming. "Stiles, it's okay. Calm down." I said as I pulled him into my arms. Once Stiles was under control, I fell asleep with a tight grasp around him.

When his dad came in to wake him up, I tightened my hold on him. "Riley, it's just me." His dad said. "Thank you for being here. I think it actually helps him." He said. I nodded and woke Stiles up. "Stiles, wake up. It's time for school." I said quietly into his ear. He woke up and I headed home to get ready.

I'm not sure how okay my mom was with it, but Derek bought me a bike like Scott's except mine was red and Scott's was green. Sam got one too. I headed towards Scott's door when Isaac went flying out of his room. "Hey, you supernatural kids," My mom said referring to Scott, Isaac, Sam, Eli and I. "Don't test my un supernatural patience." She said. "Feeling better now?" Isaac asked Scott.

We got on our bikes and headed to the school. Scott started running and we chased after him. "Hey. Are you alright?" Stiles asked him as he ran into him. "I'm okay." Scott said. "You don't look okay, none of you do." Stiles said. "It's happening to you too." He said. "You're seeing things." He finished. "How'd you know?" Sam asked. Lydia, Anna, and Allison walked up. "Because it's happening to all of you." Lydia said.

"Look who isn't the crazy one anymore." Lydia said as we walked into the school. "We aren't crazy." I said. "Hallucinations, sleep paralysis, sure you guys are absolutely fine." She said. "It's just the price we have to pay for saving someone's life." I said. "We keep an eye on each other." Stiles said. We nodded and the bell rang. "And stop enjoying this Lydia." Stiles said.

Scott, Sam and I got to our history class and we had a new teacher, since Mr. Westover was sacrificed. "Good Morning everyone," He began. "I'm Mr. Yukimura, your new history teacher. My family and I moved here a few weeks ago, and I;m sure by now you know my kids, Kira and Kieran." He said. Kira slammed her head down on the desk while Kieran just smiled.

The bell rang after Mr. Yukimura's lesson on American History. We headed towards Stiles' locker. "Maybe we just need more time to get back to normal." Sam said. "Yeah try remembering we refueled a supernatural beacon." Stiles said. Cole came behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. "How's my Alpha?" He said in my ear. I smiled. Stiles looked at us after fighting with his lock. "Your eyes." He said to us. "What about them?" I asked. "They're glowing." Cole said. "Stop it. Right now." Stiles said. "We can't." Scott said. "Keep your heads down and come with us." Stiles said as he grabbed Scott and Sam and Cole grabbed me.

We got into a classroom and it felt like a shift, but more intensified. Scott, Sam and I kept our distance and Cole came towards me. "Stay back." I said. "It's okay boys, just calm down." Stiles said. "I don't know what's going to happen." Scott said. With his claws extended, he balled his fists up. I punctured my legs and Sam did the same. We growled as we shifted back into humans. "Pain, it makes you human." I said. "Boys, this isn't just in our heads. It's really happening to us." Stiles said. "It's getting bad for me too." He said. "It's not just nightmares, but I have these dreams where the only way I can wake up is if I scream and sometimes, I'm not sure if I'm waking up." Stiles said. "Like last night." I said. He nodded. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash the blood off of my hands.

Lydia and Allison went out to the woods and Lydia almost got an arrow through her head from what Isaac told us. I was on my way to my room when Isaac was being thrown into the wall again. I ignored my mother's yelling since Cole pulled me into my room.