Guardians, Philosophers, Warriors, Virgins, Healers.

-Riley

Derek was on top of me. We weren't able to keep our hands off of each other. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Derek, I've only dreamt of the moment when you would ask me this. I'm sure Cole will kill me or my brothers will kill you." I said. "Riley, you're ruining the moment. Yes or no?" He groaned. "Yes." I said. I saw his eyes glow red and he kissed me. He lifted my shirt above my head and ripped his off. I forgot how his body looked like it was sculpted by the gods. "Riley, If you're having second thoughts, we don't have to." He said. "Derek, shut up." I smiled. He flashed me his red hot eyes again and began his trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach. He teased my nipple and grinned at the reaction he got from me. I heard him growl. I looked down at him and he was half transformed. "Derek." I said. He started turning back into his human form. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off. He came back to my neck and started kissing and biting me again. He took his pants off and revealed his black Jockey boxers. "Are those the ones I got you for Valentine's day?" I asked seductively. "Yes babe." He whispered in my ear.  He flipped me over on my stomach. He made sure to be gentle in every action. It finally hit me; I'm about to lose my virginity. He kissed the matching Triskele tattoo he gave me. Feeling his stubble beard on my body only made it feel better. Derek left a trail of kisses from my neck to the edge of my boxers. He pulled them down exposing my fully naked body. I covered my face. "Riley, uncover your face." Derek said. I did what he said. "You're beautiful." He whispered. He spread my legs and I prepared for the worse pain of my life. At first, yes it hurt. A few tears left my eyes but then, it felt natural. Derek didn't go fast and try to finish quickly, he made it last and went slow. Derek wasn't having sex with me, he was making love to me. 

After about round 6, Derek called a timeout. I looked at him. He was covered in scratches and hickeys. I was too. He smiled at me. "Do you know what we just did?" He asked. "We had sex?" I answered. "No, we made love Riley. And we made the Imprint stronger." He said as he kissed my head. I got up to go to the bathroom when I almost feel. My legs felt like jelly. "Shut up Derek." I growled as I heard him giggling. 

I looked at my phone and freaked out. "What's wrong?" Derek asked me. "I missed half of band practice!" I yelled. "Riley, I haven't met anyone who can play the saxophone as good as you. You're going to do great and I'll be there the entire time." He said as he pulled into his lap. "Derek." I whispered as I hugged his head. "Yes baby?" He answered. "My body hurts." I said. "I'm sorry. I told you to stop me if it started hurting." He yelled quietly. "It didn't hurt . It was amazing the first time, and the second time and the 4 times after that." I said as he smiled against my chest. "You are the first person I've ever made love to Riley. And I could make love to you for the rest of my life." He said. I decided it would be best if we at least put our underwear on since my mom was now home. I heard a knock on my door. I looked at Derek and he put on his pants and shirt and I did the same. "Come in mom." I said. She came in and Derek was giving me a backrub. "Hey Derek. How ya been?" My mom asked. "Good Mrs. McCall. Thank you." He said politely.  "Hey Kiddo, you going to band practice?" She asked. "Not tonight. I'll just stay after school tomorrow and practice." I said. "Alright. Well there's pizza downstairs. I'm headed out. Love you Kiddo." She smiled. "Love you too mom." I said. She left the room and Derek laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair. "Isn't time for a haircut?" He asked. "Cut my hair Derek Hale, and I'll cut your throat." I growled. He laughed and it vibrated my head. I didn't realize that I was falling asleep. I saw Cheveyo. He was at the school. "Aren't you a little too young to be here?" I asked him laughing. "Dad, someone is going to die here. Dad, save her!" He yelled. I woke up screaming and Derek grabbed me. "Riley what's wrong?!?!" He asked frantically. "I have to get to the school. Someone's going to die." I said shakily. "What? How do you know that?" He asked. "I just do. Let's go." I said as I headed towards the door. Derek wasn't far behind. "I'll catch up to you later babe." He said as he hugged me and kissed me. I ran to the school as fast as I could. "It was just like the pool. I got in my car and before I knew it, I was here." I heard Lydia say as I walked up. Lydia and Stiles were arguing about how she was supposed to call him before she found the dead body when Scott, Sam and I found the actual one. "Guys, we found the dead body." Scott said. In front of us was the sight of a deputy laying on the school sign, dead.