Coup de Foudre

-Riley

I stayed home while the others were out. Scott and Sam went with Kieran and Kira. Cole stayed home and kept watch over me. "He's gone." I said quietly. "Hey, he's our best friend. We can help him." Cole said. "What if he can't be saved? I've been hearing a voice." I said. "What voice?" Cole asked. "The first time it was telling riddles or something. Mostly I heard the answers. The night we were saving Stiles, it was the same answers. A hole, a towel, ajar, and the other night, I finally heard the answer to the other riddle; a shadow." I told him. I got a call from Scott, telling us to meet up at the loft. 

We got to the loft and heard gunfire on the top floor. "Let's go." I said. When we all got up there, everything stopped. "What happened??" I asked. "They vanished." Alex said. "And so did Stiles." Kaige said. 

Kieran and Kira stayed at our house. They didn't want to go home. Kira stayed in Scott's room and Kieran stayed in the extra room. 

I woke up the next day to Cole playing with my hair. "Good Morning." He said as he smiled. "Do you ever go home Colson?" I asked him as I yawned. "Wherever you are, is my home." He said as he kissed my forehead. I walked down stairs as I saw Aiden, Lydia, Sam and Scott carrying an unconscious Stiles in the door. "Put him on the couch." Sam said. "This is crazy, he need to be in the hospital boys." My mom said. "You know what happened the last time he was at the hospital." Scott said. Henri, Max, and Cesaire came in after a few minutes. I kinda told them everything that's happened and about my 'world'. They kind of figured. I looked at the cut on Stiles' stomach. "It doesn't look like he's bleeding. I think he might be healing." Deaton said. Max went to his side, seeing as how Max was training to be an Emissary. "You mean healing like us?" I said. "Is that good or bad?" Scott asked. "For him, yes, for us, I'm not sure." Deaton said. 

"Well if we aren't going to kill him, then why aren't we tying him down?" Aiden asked. "I have something more effective." Deaton said as Max handed him a vial. Scott and Aiden went to hold him down. Deaton poured the vial down Stiles' throat and he woke up, grabbing Aiden by him throat. "Get him off me!" Aiden growled. We finally got him out of Stiles' grip. "Kanima venom." Stiles said. Aiden growled at him. "You know, they say twins can get a feeling when the other one is in trouble. Did you lose that talent to? Oh man, I hope not." Stiles said. Aiden looked at us. "I'll give you a hint, Ethan is at the school." He added. "Go." Scott said. Aiden stood there. "Go!" I yelled. "Oh I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers, homicidal tendencies. Unlike you bakemono trying to save the world everyday, they're alot of fun." Stiles said. "Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body, how about his mouth?" My mom asked. Max pulled out a roll of duct tape and put some on his mouth. He screamed and I turned away. 

I was helping my mom mend Stiles' wounds when he started crying. "Stiles?" My mom said. He nodded his head. She pulled the tape off and he stopped crying. "Really Melissa?" He said. " i shed one tear and that's all it takes?" He asked. "You can't crumble that easy." He said. I glared at Stiles. I got up and left, I hated seeing Stiles, my best friend, like this. 

"The scroll said to change his body." Lydia said. "If it was translated correctly." Deaton said. "What if he doesn't want it?" Scott said. "He's never asked to be a werewolf." I said. "What if it saves his life?" Lydia asked. "What if it kills him?" Max asked. "I've never done this before. We've never done this before." Scott said. "What if one of us bites him and we hit an artery?" Sam asked. "That venom isn't going to last long. It needs to be done sooner than later." Max said. "I'll try calling Derek again." Scott said. "Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia said. We looked at her. 

I heard the doorbell ring and opened it to see the devil himself. Peter walked over to Stiles. "He doesn't look like he could survive a slap to his face, let alone a werewolf bite." He said. "You don't think it would work?" Scott asked. "It's more of a war with the mind than the body." Peter said. "There are way better methods to winning this battle." He said. "What kind?" Deaton asked. Peter made Scott extend his claws. "We're going to get into his head." Peter said. 

We went over Peter's plan. Pretty much, we were going into Stiles' mind, trying to find the real him. But only Lydia could go. 

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked as Peter put his claws in place on Lydia and Stiles' neck. "When are you guys going to start trusting me?" Peter asked. "I'm sure he meant Stiles." I said. "Scott, we're running out of time." I said. I looked at him and his eyes turned red and he pushed his claws in their necks. 

-Scott

Lydia and I were laying in beds, restrained and in Eichen House. We tried getting out but it was pretty hard. Lydia looked at me after I gave up on trying to get out. "Do I need to remind you that you're a werewolf Scott?" She asked. "But we're in Stiles' head." I said. "nd you and your brothers are supernatural creatures with supernatural strength!" She said. "Break free." She said slowly. 

-Riley

Lydia had started bleeding after about 2 minutes. "Hey look she's bleeding." My mom said. I walked over to her and grabbed her face. "Lydia, focus, you can do this. You're stronger than this." I said. I screamed her name. I kept hold on her face and I saw them in the same room we were in when we died. Scott ran towards Lydia and I saw them. There was Stiles and the Nogitsune on the Nemeton stump, playing some kind of game. They were running towards him, calling his name and he didn't answer. They ran towards him some more and he did nothing. I guess I held onto Lydia's face for too long because I entered the bright white room. "Stiles is a part of your pack." Lydia said. "What?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Scott asked. "He's human, but he's still a part of the pack right?" Lydia asked. "Yeah." I said. "So how do you wolves signal your location to the rest of the pack?" Lydia asked. "We howl." Scott and I said as we shifted. Scott and I howled and I heard Sam howl too. Stiles looked at us and he flipped the game board over. The Nogitsune howled. 

Scott pulled his claws out of Stiles and Lydia. "Did it work?" he asked frantically as he went to Stiles. "What happened?" Lydia asked as she rubbed her neck. Peter grabbed Lydia and I. "I did my part now give me the name." He growled. "What is he talking about?" Scott asked. "A deal is still a deal, even with me." Peter said. Lydia and I whispered the name in his ear; "Malia." We said. Stiles shot up and started retching up what looked like bandages. I ran in the living room and  Cole ran and stood in front of me. It seemed to go on forever. Out of the bandages, a hand started forming and after that the rest of a body. It ran towards us and Peter, Scott, Sam and Eli tackled him to the couch. 

Scott started taking the bandages off him and it was Stiles. "Scott? Sam? Melissa?" Stiles said. "Scott." Deaton said. We all looked up and saw that the other Stiles was gone, and so was Lydia. "Where are they?" Scott asked. "Lydia? Lydia!" I screamed. 

A beautiful picture of Alice Spinner