Someone Is Void

-Riley

I was with Derek when Scott texted me and told me that Argent knew a man who could help with the things with glowing eyes. I started going over in my head who all had already been marked by the glowing eyed monsters. Ethan, Aiden, Lydia, Isaac and Derek. That leaves me, Scott, Sam, Anna, Kira, Kieran, Eli, Jay, Cole, and I don't know if Jayden and Kayden have already been marked or not. But it was still scary to think about. I laid on Derek's bed and curled in a ball. Derek came in his room and sat next to me. "Hey, you okay?He asked. "Derek, we're next. What if one of us dies from it?" I asked him. He pulled me into a hug and rocked me back and forth. "Derek!" We heard someone yell from downstairs. We ran down the stairs to see Jay there. He was bleeding and he looked really pale. "Who did this to you?" He asked. "My dad. He went through my phone and saw one of the texts I had sent Riley. He charged towards me and he wouldn't stop attacking me." Jay cried. "Why didn't you defend yourself?" Derek asked. "He's my father! I can't just go all werewolf and kill him." He said. "I can't go back there." He said. "Well, you can't stay here." Derek said. "Yes you can." Dimytri said as he came down the stairs. "Remember Derek, you're the reason he's a werewolf. " He said. Derek growled. "Fine." I went to Jay and sat him down and started addressing his wounds. I went to Derek. "4 of his ribs are broken." I said. "I know what to do." Derek said as he pushed past me and went to Jay and broke his arm. "What are you doing?" I yelled. "Triggering the healing process." He said. Shortly after that, Jay fell asleep and I left. 

-Kira

Now that I knew that the McCalls were werewolves, I wasn't so scared to find out what Kieran and I were. I decided to go to the library with Kieran. 

-Riley

Scott, Sam and I were on our bikes, headed to school and we heard 4 more engines. We looked up to see Jayden, Kayden, Aiden, and Ethan. "Are you guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott asked. "All day." Jayden said. "And all night." Kayden finished. "Is this about being in our pack?" Scott asked. We finally decided that we weren't going to separate. Even though we were True Alphas, we didn't want to break apart. We're brothers. "It's about you three being the targets for demonic ninjas." Aiden said. "We don't need anyone to protect us." Sam said. I looked up and Ethan was looking at me. What is up with him? Ever since the other day in the hallway, it's like his eyes are superglued to me. "Argent thinks they just come out at night." Scott said. "Since it's our first time dealing with demonic ninjas, we think we should play it safe." Ethan said. "All day." Jayden said. "And all night." I mumbled. 

We got in the school and we went our separate ways. Sam went with Anna, Scott was with the twins, and I went to find Cole. 

Finally, after giving up, I went and found the second best person next to Cole; Stiles. He wasn't looking so good and decided to go to the hospital. Once I told Scott where I was going, I joined Stiles in a race to the hospital. 

Once he was given his checkup, I went it his room. I saw him laying down and I went and wrapped my arm around him. Stiles was my best friend and he's been the one getting the hell from the sacrifice we gave to the Nemeton. I wish I could switch places with him. Just to make him safe. 

-Scott

I called Riley and told him to get home. He wasn't safe at the hospital. He told me he would be here shortly. "Could you lock the door?" I asked Kira as we got inside. "Okay." She said. I started locking the windows with the help of Sam. "We're running out of time." Kieran said. "I know but Allison, Alex, Isaac and their dad are trying to find a way to stop them." I said.  "I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but do you think that that's going to keep them out?" Kira asked, referring to Sam and I locking the windows. "Well, it's not, but we have this sort of security system." I told her. Riley and Cole came in through his window and locked it behind them. "Things happened a few weeks ago and we had our boss help with the security system." Sam said. "Your boss? Do you work for a security company or something?" Kieran asked. "No he's a veterinarian." I said. "You had a vet put in your alarm?" Kira asked. "Yeah and only my mom can activate it." I said. "Where's she?" Kira asked. "She'll be here." I said.