Chapter 8

A/N I swear this update is like 1000 words but it says it's really short so idk. But I hope you like it! (:

Niall woke up early in the morning. He had a slightly sore head, nothing else. Niall had always been one to hold his drink well and had always been even better at dealing with the hangover that would follow. It was about 8:00am and he laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Everything from the previous day slowly came back. He felt himself waking up happy for the first time in a long time. 

Niall walked downstairs to the kitchen as quietly as possible. The guys had stayed up a lot later than the game. If Niall remembered right, Louis had been the last to bed at 4:00. Niall started making a giant breakfast like he used to. Something felt great about the routine.

Harry was the first to come downstairs, shielding his eyes from the bright light shining through the kitchen window. "Morning, Niall." Harry said with a yawn. Harry smiled at the Irish boy and wrapped him up in a hug as tight as he could hold. "Is that Bacon I smell? Nialler, you're amazing. Has anyone ever told you that?" Niall tried to wrestle out of Harry's grip but Harry wouldn't budge. 

"Harry the pancakes are burning!!" he screamed

"Pancakes.. Paynecakes. Remember those stupid trends 1DHQ used to do?" Niall laughed but the pancake continued to burn.

"Harry I swear to god if you don't let me go, I will tweet out your number!"

"You wouldn't do that because I could always tweet out yours." Harry retorted as he squeezed the smaller boy even tighter. Harry wrapped his left leg around Niall's waist. 

"HARRY THE ROOM IS FILLING WITH SMOKE YOU DUMB HIPSTER CHILD!" Niall yelled even louder.

"But Niall I don't want to ever let you go." Harry replied in a creepy voice, similar to Smeagol.

The smoke alarm began to blare loudly through the room. "Oh fuck Harry." Niall said. Then he started laughing and Harry joined in. Soon the two men were on the ground in tears.

Liam ran down the stairs next yelling "YOU GUYS ARE GOD DAMN LUCKY THERE IS A FIREFIGHTER IN THIS HOUSE OR WE  WOULD ALL BE DEAD. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ME TO SAVE YOUR LIVES... IN FACT,  YOU MIGHT BE DEAD SOON. I HOPE YOU KNOW LOUIS IS GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH WHEN HE WAKES UP. DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP YOU STUPID CHILDREN!"

Harry and Niall just laughed even harder. Liam threw the pan with the pancake into the sink and looked around the room, fury in his eyes. "Ahh screw you." he said. Liam started to laugh too at the ridiculousness of the situation. 

"If you didn't have... me ... to save your... lives" Niall choked out between laughs, still rolling on the floor.

"Oh shut up." Liam said.

"Stupid children?" Harry questionned

"Ahh screw off I'm hungover as fuck right now. Never drink on an empty stomach."

"You're just a lightweight, Li." Niall replied, wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Am not.." Liam stated opposingly.

"You are, always have been and always will be." Zayn answered sleepily, his lanky, tattoo covered body, walking gracefully down the stairs.

"Well we all know I could drink Louis under the table."

"Bud, even Eleanor could drink Louis under the table and she'd get completely wasted off two shots and a beer." Niall answered. All the boys laughed at that memory.

Louis walked down the stairs then. "I may be a lightweight but that means I don't always break the seal. Remember that time we were driving back from a show in Birmingham and Harry was so far gone, he pissed in the sink because he forgot about the bathroom?" Everyone laughed at that. "And Liam, if you think you're such a heavyweight, I challenge you to a game of Stair Beer Pong with Vodka instead of Beer."

Liam looked a little hesitant. "Pussy!" Louis yelled.

"Alright, fine! I'll do it! Just don't hate me when you lose!"

Niall pulled out two mickeys of vodka out of the fridge. He added it into 10 different cups, adding a bit of the orange juice he'd originally made for breakfast. The room was silent and the tension high.

"Rules for this one are simple, you have to sink the ball into the other person's cup. They have to drink the entire thing and then run up and down the stairs. First one to trip while running loses." Harry stated.

The game started, Liam's years of firefighting having an obvious advantage as he could take the stairs way quicker than Louis could. Louis was at the top step after having 5 drinks and he started to slip. He came crashing down the stairs with a loud thud. The room went silent as he laid still for a second.

Louis then hopped up and screamed "AHH THANKS MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH A LIGHTWEIGHT."

The rest of the boys cheered for Liam and laughed at Louis.

"Hey Lou, you shouldn't even be able to call yourself a man.." Niall yelled.

"Ah fuck you all. Eat some god damn pancakes and bacon." Louis said as he sat down at one of the spots at the table.

The boys all calmed down and sat in a big circle.

"Guys, I have something to tell you about Anna.." Niall said.

Suddenly the phone rang, interrupting Niall. Louis stood up to pick up the phone. The rest of the boys looked at Niall. Suddenly Louis gasped loudly, interrupting everyone's thoughts. "Louis who is it?" Liam asked.

His question was answered when the phone was put on speaker and Simon Cowell's voice rang clear through the kitchen.